Anna: 1

I was ten years old when this incident took place. I used to attend primary school at that time, but the rumors have never left me ever since. Then I had Best friends: Brianna and Lena. They both were very supportive. I was very innocent then, smart even. Times were easier but not much. I had all but one trouble, Anna.

Then, Anna was the head student. She was a bossy bully who never left me in peace. I had never had courage to stand up to her. She always troubles me. She decided who played what, who sit with whom, who talked to whom, and who should be isolated.

I was always her target. Looking back, I still cannot figure out what wrong did I do to her. I tried my best to not mess up with her. The whole class was scared of her.

My friend Brianna was quite popular. Everyone wanted to be friends with her, but she was my best friend along with Lena. She is nit my friend anymore, and no, this has nothing to do with it. We drifted apart, but then we were inseparable. She was kind and considerate. We were a odd group, but we enjoyed each other's company, and that is all that mattered.

Even then, young hearts were beating together. There was a boy, there always is one. His name was Adam. He was handsome, his boyish innocence, his sweet voice, even now when i picture him, his grin is what that stands out. He was sturdy, danced like a pro, had pretty hair and wonderful eyes. He was what we dreamed of, we wanted. He was a darling, a prince in our eyes and everyone wanted to be his princess.

We all had been in the same class for almost four years now. All those years there were issues but never big ones. After my tenth birthday, the problems began.

Anna liked Adam. I wished I had figured out sooner. Adam was my friend, and I liked him, I had liked him before I could understand what a crush was. I liked talking to him, I never told him, but I had given my heart to him. Then I was young and stupid. Today even if I see Adam, I cannot say anything to him. I cannot bring myself to tell him anything, I will not approach him, I will see him from afar, admire him maybe, look him in those eyes and I know he will recognize me and he won't say a word. Just our eyes, will be enough for both of us.

Anna tried her best to get Adam's attention. She chose him her dance partner every dance class, sat beside him in class, and threatened anyone who tried to be his friend. She had no problem with me, because she thought a nobody like me could never get Adam's attention.