Anna:2

I and Adam talked more and more as days passed by. We ate lunch together, and my friends and I were who he most talked to. Anna got jealous and one day she thought she had enough. 

That day was a teacher's meeting. Ms. Smith our class teacher, went to the meeting and asked Anna to take care of the class. She was picking on me. She threatened me that she would write my name, my sassy self, I told her to go ahead. My, if only I  knew what this would end up like.
She told me to stand in the front. I refused. She called her minions, Amana and Pretzi, yeah the same meanie, and dragged me from my seat. I was brave, I didn't cry. She dragged my right hand. No one, not even  Adam helped me. They watched in contempt.
She made me stand in the front, till the final bell rang. The teachers didn't return. I returned home with a swollen arm.
My mother was furious. She reported the school authorities. The teacher, Mr. Fernandes called us in the office next day.
He counselled all of us, blaming me more. Everyone thought it was my fault, only my parents believed me. It was awful. I was told to ignore them, but how could I say, that is what I had been doing all these years.
I went home, that day. The people laughed at me, snickered at their backs. I still remember how badly it stung. How my arm was numb for days. How I felt like I was not cut out for this world. How I had endured it for so long, and yet I could not get habituated to it.
It took me days to accept, I was inferior to her. I was nit important enough. The days were so bad. I didn't want to worry mom,dad or anyone else. So I pretended everything was fine. But nothing was such. I was tired, sad and upset. I didn't want Adam, why couldn't she leave me alone.
A few days later, we had annual day. The practices were on a full swing, and teacher were more and more absent, we were left at the mercy of Anna. I had hurt her ego, her pride. She looked for chances to frame me, and she got just that in form of Gia's ankle.