General Hc's for Ruggie Bucchi

Reader: Gender neutral

Warnings: Yandere content, slight mention of cannibalism

Other Info: none

• Yandere! Ruggie is a massive simp. Whatever you want he would do it without a complain. As long as you show him affection he will be super submissive and never hesitate to do anything for you.

• He is a sucker for cuddles and headpats. Loves it when you scratch his ears after he has done a "good" job. But when you show this type of affection to someone else... lets just say the person is going to have to watch their back and get away from you, unless they want a piss off Ruggie behind their back. "Stay away from them or you are going to end up being my lunch."

• This guy craves praises like crazy, he can't go a day without being praise by you. It gets exhausting to keep telling him how much of a "good boy" he is. "I brought us some donuts (Y/n). Am I doing a good job?" If you give him the cold shoulder for even a few minutes he will be on his knees begging for forgiveness and won't stop until the next day. "Please forgive me, punish me if you must! I can't handle you silence"

• Extremely jealous. He sometimes makes you wear his clothes so others know to back off. God forbid that you smell like someone for a second because he will be questioning you all day about it. "You would never leave me, right?" "Do I make you happy (Y/n)?" "Those stupid boys don't compare to me or do they (Y/n)?"

• He wouldn't even think about hurting you. The thought about it just makes him sick to his stomach. But if you want love bites then he is all for it, he might or might not get a bit frisky with you in the moment.

• As long as you don't show that you are even a little submissive then your in the clear, but the moment you do show it just be warned that he will put a tight leash around your neck. So keep acting like you're in charge then he will stay submissive just not for long.

A/n: Finally I'm done with it oh Lord did that take *checks time* 20 minutes! That felt longer for some reason. Hope you enjoy reading it. Like always I apologise for my bad English grammar. If you have any request you want me to do just send them coughmustfollowtherulescough.