General Hc's For Riddle Rosehearts

Reader: Gender neutral

Warnings: Yandere content

Other Info: Probably bad grammar

• Riddle first starts out by helping you with your homework. Later on he might try to invite you to unbirthday parties that then turn to private study dates. All he wants to do is help you get better and he loves it when you praise his talents.

• Riddle really tries to be romantic but has a tendency to completely fail at it. Kissing? Fails. Actual dates? Fails. Cooking? Absolutely fails. There are times when he wants to give up, but decides to against. You are his darling and you deserve all his efforts that means no stopping even if he fails.

• Lots of affection is what Riddle loves the most. He kisses and hugs you anytime and almost anywhere. Cuddles are a must while you are in his room. This doesn't mean that he is vocal about it, he wants to keep it on the low. He gets easily jealous when you show similar types of affection to others.

• If you want to get him to blush well it won't take a lot. Soft whispering to his ear can make Riddle bright red. His knees become weak when you pat his head or tell him you love him. Shower him with tender love and now you have a blushing Riddle.

• Sweets! Sweets! Sweets for days! Nothing stops Riddle from giving you sweets. Ask for any types of sweets and he will get them for you (Trey will get if for him). You usually get less if you make him mad.

• Riddle will have you at any cost. If winning your heart seems impossible then a little push won't hurt. Breaking one rule can't be that bad. He has a house ready just for the both of you, isn't that wonderful? And the best part is that no one is going to bother you anymore since the house is far, far away.

A/n: FINISH. Vil Schoenheit is up next! Hope you enjoy reading my work.

~ With love Writer