General Hc's for Idia Shroud

Reader: Gender neutral

Warnings: Yandere content

Other Info: probably bad grammar

Idia is 100% a stalker. I mean this guy is willing to sew a tracker into your backpack and installed mini cameras around your room, expect the bathroom (thank apples). When none is looking he takes pictures/do sketches of you and saves them in a private folder.

When Idia isn't stalking you he passes his time playing video games with you. There are times you genuinely beat him at a game because he gets distracted, but he never tell you by what. He gets excited when you show him how to play games you like and he'll make sure to be the best at it.

Idia still is shy when close to you no matter how much time pass, a bright red tint will appear on his face every time he's touching you. He thanks the gods for being able to sit next to you and smell your fragrance. I would suggest to use this to your advantage if you get tired of him clinging to you like his life depended on it.

When you are out and about Idia has Ortho keep an eye on you he doesn't want anything bad to happen to you. Since Ortho doesn't sees anything wrong with it he does it without hesitation. You don't mind Ortho because he is a total cinnamon roll.

Idia's room has basically become your room as well I mean you sleep most nights there. He makes any excuse to keep you in his room when you tell him you need to leave. When you ask him to leave his room so he can come with you somewhere he does it, but let me tell you it does take time. You have Ortho respect and admiration.

Rest assure that Idia won't kidnap you when he is still in Night Raven Collage, but when he leaves... uhm let's just say that somewhere in his home he has a special room for you in which you won't never leave from.