Malleus Draconia [B, E, S]

Request: "Hello! May I request B E W Z and S for Malleus please? Thanks!!!!" From @

Format: Headcanons???

Reader: Gender neutral

Warnings: Yandere content

Other Info: Probably bad grammar

Beauty: How far are they willing to change their appearance and behavior for you?

Malleus won't change much of his appearance for he believes that you love him just the way he looks. As for his behavior... Malleus is willing to adjust his behavior to your liking mostly because he wants all of your attention on him.

Excitement: What gets them excited? Does it show?

Malleus gets excited when you invite him to anything. He doesn't care if for something mundane, whatever you do is bound to be fun. Malleus also gets excited when he has made you blush which in turn makes him blush as well. A smile will always appear in Malleus's face when he is with you.

Spite: What brings them to become spiteful? How do they handle it?

When you forget to invite him and start hanging out more with your friends is when Malleus becomes spiteful towards you. It doesn't last long since Malleus lives off your attention and affection, you can expect him to come apologize after a few days.

A/n: Finally an actual post! Worship and Zany have been already done. Hope you like it : )

~ With love Writer