Ruggie Bucchi [C, F, R, T, W]

Request: "can i request c, f, r, t & w with ruggie for the yandere alphabet list?" From Anonymous

Fandom: Twisted Wonderland

Format: Headcanons???

Reader: Gender neutral

Warnings: Yandere content

Other Info: Probably bad grammar

Creativity: How creative do they get to get your attention? At what point do they stop?

When it comes to creativity you can put Ruggie on the list. From little cute dates to setting up pranks. He'll work himself off just to get one ounce of your attention and affection. All those head pats and ear scratches were worth it. Ruggie probably won't stop being creative as he believes you deserve everything he has to offer and more.

Furtive: Do they feel guilty for stalking you? Are they afraid to get caught?

Ruggie doesn't feel any guilt when he stalks you or as he likes to call it "protecting" you. He actually believes he's doing you a service by stalking you, but don't worry as he only has a limited time to "protect" you. As for getting caught, Ruggie is not even afraid as he is confident in his abilities. You won't think that Ruggie is the one stalking you for he makes sure to make it look like someone else doing.

Resistant: How do they react to a resisting darling?

Ruggie would be a bit annoyed if you resist his love. However that doesn't mean that Ruggie will stop loving you and would try his best to make you love him back.

Time: How much time do they spend with you?

He does not have as much time as he would like to spend with you. A few hours at most nevertheless he'll make every hour count.

Worship: Do they worship you? To what extent?

Hell yes! To him you are an angel sent for god For you take care of him as well as showing him happiness. Ruggie won't even hesitate to complete any task you give him. You are not going to get any complaints from Ruggie, only praises and love confessions.

A/n: Finally Finished! Hope you enjoy!(ノ'ヮ')ノ Request are open.~With love Writer