Leona Kingscholar [I, K, N, Q, Z]

Format: Headcanons???

Reader: Gender neutral

Warnings: Yandere content

Other Info: Short, probably bad grammar

Imagination: How often do they daydream about you? To what extent?

Leona doesn't daydream more so that he just dreams about you. Most of his dreams consist of cuddling and sleeping next to you. After waking up Leona will go look for you to make his dreams come true.

Kindness: Are they kind to the people you care for? Do they stop at a certain point?

It's rare for Leona to be kind to anyone therefore he isn't kind to most of the people you care for. Leona stops being nice, for a lack of a better word, when he takes you to your new "home".

Nervous: Did they ever became nervous around you? Do they overcome it?

On rare occasion does Leona feel nervous when his herbivore is around. When you are bound to Leona thats when his fears go away because you can't leave him, no matter what you do.

Quiet: Would they stay silent about their obsession?

Similar to Idia, Leona doesn't talk to nobody. Why should he share his thoughts with others when he could just tell them to your face. Yeah, he ain't scared to show you his true colors as he'll not let you go.

Zany: What is the most odd thing that you have seen them do?

The oddest thing you caught Leona do is him cuddling with your clothes that you don't remember giving to him. Now that your there Leona changes from sleeping with your clothes to hugging you tightly as he sleeps.

A/n: Finish! . Hope you enjoy!!!

~ With love Writer