Vil Schoenheit [I, K, N, Q, Z]

Format: Headcanons???

Reader: Gender neutral

Warnings: Yandere content

Other Info: Short, Mention of kidnapping, probably bad spelling 

Imagination: How often do they daydream about you? To what extent?

When Vil is shopping and doing his make up is when he starts to daydream. His imagination runs wild went he see any sexy clothes at a store. At a random moment when he is doing his makeup thoughts of doing your makeup start to pop in his pretty head. That turns Vil mad then to happy because he knows you'll will end up with him no matter what Vil has to do.

Kindness: Are they kind to the people you care for? Do they stop at a certain point?

Not at all. Vil criticized the hell out of them. Vil has already a difficult time sharing you with and now you want him to be kind to them, no way. Be ready for a clingy Vil after a long argument about his behavior towards the people you care for.

Nervous: Did they ever became nervous around/with you? Do they overcome it?

No and will never. Why say more?

Quiet: Would they stay silent about their obsession?

Of course Vil stays silent about it, he doesn't need the world to know. Vil wants to keep his obsession on the down low as to not rise suspicions when he later kidnaps you.

Zany: What is the most odd thing that you have seen them do?

The image of Vil trying out your clothes will forever be engraved into your retina.