Azul Ashengrotto [B, G, J, X]

Request: "can I request b, g, j, n, and x for the yandere alphabet with azul?" From Anonymous 

Format: Alphabet 

Reader: Gender neutral

Warnings: Yandere content

Other Info: I left N out because I'm doing it on another post.

Beauty: How far are they willing to change their appearance and behavior for you?

Azul is willing to change his behavior to please you and to make you pay attention to him. If you mention something that you like in a partner then a few weeks later Azul would surprisingly have that trait. He would change his appearance just a little.

Gullible: How easy is it to convince them about something?

Is more easy to convince Azul when you give a lot affection, anything from kisses to lingering touches make Azul susceptible to manipulation. Being cold to him would make Azul hard to convince so just keep that in mind.

Jokes: What would they do to make you happy/laugh? Would they make fools of themselves?

To make you happy Azul would buy you gifts and give you food from Mostro Lounge. When you are truly upset then he would order the leech twins to make fool of themselves, but not himself.

Xanadu: What would be their perfect place to live with you?

Azul's perfect place to live with you would be a small house close to a beach or in the coral sea if your fine with it.  

A/n: Finally finish! I left N out because I'm doing it on another post. I hope you enjoy it.

With love Writer.