Chapter 29

Three days after settling into our place on the outskirts of court, which was not as big as the house in Goderich, but equally as beautiful, we had finally had some time just to be the two of us.

I arch my back up as his hot breath fans across my inner thigh, and his hands grip my hips. What started as a simple leg massage has escalated quickly into some much more pleasurable. I whimper when he runs his tongue over my sensitive nub and tighten my grip in his hair, pulling a moan from his lips.

"Dimitri," I breathe. He moves his way up my body, dragging his tongue across my skin and placing open-mouthed kisses too. Placing hot kisses on my already attended to breasts, he shifts himself over me and brings himself in line with my core.

Capturing my lips with his and kissing me deeply, I cup his face and wrap a leg around his waist, pulling his closer to me as he sinks a hand into my hair. His teeth claim my bottom lip and tug gently, and it sends a hot pulse through my body. I don't think I will ever get enough of him.

My hand moves from his cheek to his neck, and my fingers brush the fresh molnija and Zvezda marks that sit there. Yesterday we both went to get our marks and thankfully it was done without a ceremony. Well, Dimitri got his marks, I have to wait until after I have the twins.

He moves his lip across my cheek, over my jaw, and down my neck, leaving featherlight kisses there. He pulls back abruptly and I let out a frustrated growl, my hands chasing him.

"Roll over," he hums, and I furrow my brows at him. Well into my second trimester, in my opinion, I'm huge and can't lay directly on my stomach anymore. I start to roll, and he grasps my hips, pulling me up onto my hands and knees.

"Lean on your elbows," he says. I shift and lean down, getting into a comfortable position. He kneels between my parted legs, running his hands over my back and sides lovingly before he pushes himself into me. Being that Christmas morning was the last time we had had sex, I am ready to explode.

Fisting the blankets in my hands, I rock back into him, and he moves a hand over one of mine and works his fingers in between my fingers, dropping kisses on my neck. Whispering his love for me and how I am his and he is mine against my skin, I groan and drop my head to the mattress, shifting our position and cause him to slide deeper. I cry out ecstatically as I hit the height of my climax.

He thrusts into me a few more times before hitting his and lays over my back, bracing his hands beside me to keep from placing all of his weight on me before pulling out and laying beside me. I flop onto my side and curl up to him, kissing his jaw.

"That was an amazing wake-up," I giggle. Dimitri has his arm thrown over his eyes as he catches his breath but lifts it and smirks down at me. I smile up at him and reach to peck his lips before flopping my head down on his chest.

"Do I have to go?" I whine. I was formally asked to attend a meeting with the Queen, and as grateful as I am for her help, I just want to spend the day in bed with my hot Russian god. He lets out a throaty laugh and wraps me up in his arms.

"It won't be so bad, besides you can come back right after, and I'll be here waiting," he whispers in my ear and pinches my butt. I smack him in jest and whine before sitting up and dragging myself out of bed and towards the bathroom. I look over my shoulder to see him spread out in the middle of the bed.

"Really?"

"You can't get back in now," he jokes, and I shake my head and head towards the shower.

____________________________________________________________

I straighten the skirt of my dress as I sit and wait for Tatiana's assistant to let me in to see her. She throws me scandalized looks as she looks at my protruding stomach that is standing out against the long dress I wear, and I pull my cardigan around me a little tighter and shift a little.