𝐇𝐢𝐦

— LEE DONGHYUCK

The boy's heartbeat increased rapidly as he looked into the stranger's eyes. He watched as a tall male embedded a knife into his flesh repeatedly.

"No..." he rushed towards the victim of his vision and in between deep breaths he spoke, "Y-You need to be careful, y-you're going to die. Someone's going to kill you."

"What the fuck is wrong with you, kid? Let me go you psycho," the other landed a punch on his face making him fall back onto the floor.

"I'm not lying, I saw it happen, I-I just saw it happen."

"Get some help you crazy fuck," the teen said and walked away.

"I'm not crazy," Donghyuck held his hands close to his ears and closed his eyes waiting for the vision to pass.

The people walking the school hallways crowded around the desperate boy, taking videos and snapping pictures of his miserable state.

"He must be crazy."

"I always knew he was a freak."

. . .

"You're not going to tell me what happened out there?" the principal spoke in a stern voice.

"There's no point, can I just leave?" he asked getting irritated by the continuous pressure.

"Lee Donghyuck this is the fifth time this week if you continue to harm your classmates we won't have another choice than to expel you," she says and he rolls his eyes.

"You're not the first school to do so," he retorts as he grabs his belongings and leaves the school.

. . .

"Yah!" the sound of his mother's loud voice fills his ears as he enters the house.

"Why? Just why do you keep causing trouble? Your school called and now I have to get you into another school. Lee Donghyuck, I'm tired of this," his mom says and he just listens, speaking no words.

"Tsk. What did I do to deserve such a rude kid?" she shakes her head in disappointment before heading back to the kitchen.

Donghyuck rolls his eyes trying to ignore the tears that formed in his eyes.

"It's not my fault."