Dear diary

Dear diary:
I haven't written for a while, been really lazy.

Well I don't have much to say not because nothing has been going on but rather because a lot has been going on. I was definitely wrong when I thought that this session was going to be drama free.

Well, some things have been going on. There's the good news and there's the bad news. I'll start with the bad.

Well, I won't be able to write much today cause it's currently morning and I'm preparing to go for the audition. Yes the day has finally come and I am soooooooo, excited. I am definitely feeling so positive and I am certain that I have no desire to book a flight and flee the country (I don't have a passport).

Well, as for the good news, my parents are going to my Uncle's place for some days. I was initially supposed to go with them but after they heard about the audition, they decided to let me off this once. I have never been so grateful in my entire life.

Mom is also currently shouting at Alex right now cause he didn't do the dishes last night and now, everywhere is a mess. It seems as though things are just going my way this morning. Maybe crying actually pays off.

Anyways, Dad is acting like nothing happened yesterday which I'm totally grateful for. I don't want Mom to know about my "mini gaming session", because it won't end well.

Anyways I'm currently sitting on the couch, writing innocently like the good teenager I am. Definitely not setting a boogey tarp for Alex. That would be diabolical.

Well sorry but I've got to go, mom is yelling my name and if I don't answer her right now, I'll be minced meat.

Hopefully today will be great, if I'm not minced meat by then.
Ciao.

P. S: did I fail to mention that I have spawns of the devil as friends?

P.S: I just realized that I use ,"well" a lot. I most definitely need to stop that.

***

Finally she decided to write, after a long time.

I decided to do a double update as the good writer I am. Why do you think?

Till next time fellas.

From your adventurous writer
Pleasant♥️