Dear Diary

So, my day was quite eventful. I don't really know where to start from but, I'll start with the big news.

Like Napoleon, I came for the audition, saw it but was rather conquered.

Genuinely speaking, I can't say I'm the least bit surprised. Don't get me wrong, I'm not pessimistic, that sounds quite tacky. I think it's fair to say I know when there's talent or, pure delusion. I'd be speaking for everyone on earth by saying we lack the talent but girls have to support girls right?

I think my family underestimates me. They didn't even look the least bit surprised when I told them we didn't get in. My mom, legit looked at me and said life is full of disappointments. I guess I can relate to that, I come to that conclusion when I see my brother's face everyday.

Well, I haven't mentioned this before but I applied for an internship at a popular entertainment company and I've been waiting for a feedback. Honestly, I don't think they'll call me, because of what I did (I hope my mother doesn't ever read my diary cause she'll so kill me if she finds this out).

So, some months ago, I got into a relationship with this guy cause he was cute. I got bored after two days and dumped him over the phone. As fate could have it, he happens to the son of the owner of the company I applied to (stupid karma). If I had known my success was in their hands, I'd have made a different decision. Oh well, I guess I can't cry over spilt milk. But you can't possibly blame me for dumping him, he used "am" instead of "I'm" in a sentence.

Anyways, we still have one more audition and this time around, I think it'll work out. As they say, the third time is the charm? I've had two failures, maybe it'll work out this time around?

Gosh, it's 2:00am, I have to go since I have a lot of work to do. I know you're probably wondering what work I have but it's a secret.

I'm actually batwoman, I know you're beyond shocked.

Toodles, I'm off to fight crime and save humanity.

P.S. I just realized I write like I'm addressing someone, weird right?

P.S. I just entered a talking stage with this cute guy. I think I'm finally ready to move on.

***

Read, vote and comment
♡pleasant