Dear diary

Dear diary:
For some weird reason, it seems the universe hates me. Maybe I'm cursed or something, I'm not really sure.

I got a B in my maths quiz, I wasn't really prepared for it cause I spent last night being totally productive. Definitely not spending 6 hours on Netflix. Plus I fell and faceplanted the floor during biology class. Totally embarrassing.

I had to endure detention with Mr Liam. It was horrifying but at least Ronnie was getting punished with me. And I didn't have to explain to my parents that on how I got detention. They were pretty preoccupied, doing grownup stuffs. By that, I mean they locked themselves up in their room and, strange noises could be heard. I am still trying to convince myself that they were wrestling and that was why those sounds could be heard. My mental health is at stake

Alex ended up getting grounded for 2 weeks cause of the stunt he pulled today. Everyone expects me to let it slide but there's no way in hell that would ever happen. And even if I want to let it slide, I've already declared a sibling war against him. I'm going to give him and his friends, a taste of their own medicine.

I went to the mall with Laura and her new boyfriend who decided to tag along. I didn't really mind cause she's been crushing on him since like forever, I'm really happy for my friend . Although I must confess, being third wheel isn't fun but alas I find myself in such fate.

I always knew that one day my big mouth would put me in trouble, and that day was today. Ronnie came back from the principal's office super excited. I know she's up to no good but she simply told me that I'd find out tomorrow. Never In my life had I wanted to punch her so badly but I was pretty occupied trying to figure out why Erica was giving me the silent treatment. It wasn't like I forgot her birthday this year... Or did I?

Anyways, I've got to go. Dad has something to say and has called for a family meeting. I wonder what it is? I hope we're not visiting any boring relatives, I'd eat my shoes before I see some relative trying to tell me how to live my life, commenting about my weight or, giving me the talk. The last time it happened, I had to stop myself from laughing, it was so amusing watching my aunt struggling to think of the right words.

Anyways, I've gotta go...
Ciao

***
Hope you guys enjoyed it.. Lol

That's it for now fellas.

You know the rest

Luv u all p.s don't be a silent reader
Read, vote, comment.
♡pleasant