Dear Diary

Honestly, I didn't want to write an entry. Because, writing it down will make everything that has happened in the past day, more glaring.

Eric is back. I don't know any other thing that could possibly be more overwhelming and traumatizing than that. And I just had to find out at a darn party which I ended up running from.

Someone kill me and bury my body where no one can find me because, my reputation is already dead.

I should be casted as a Disney princess because my crying and running skills are on point.

At this point, I'm willing to do anything to distract myself because if I don't, I feel like I'll do something I'll regret later.

If there is one thing I've learned, it's that I have the most amazing set of friends. God bless them because there's no way I could have gone through all this without them.

We ended up staying up all night,eating ice cream, and bashing every male specie that had done us wrong. I personally finished a whole cake. If I don't gain anything, I've at least increased my body size.

Is it weird that I'm scared to see Noah? He sent me a lot of messages and, called till my phone battery died but, I didn't have the courage to answer anything. I can't possibly imagine what he thinks about me, after witnessing all that. I don't know if I can face him again. But, I have to meet up with him and apologize for the mess I caused. If I had known that he knew Eric, I wouldn't have shown up.

To add the cherry on top, my parents have forbidden me from going out at night again because they found out I lied about being with Ronnie. I happened to leave my glasses at home and my mom, called Ronnie's mother since she couldn't reach me. Ronnie's mom was puzzled to hear of a party in her house, which she herself was not aware of  although she was at home. She was more surprised to hear that I was there.( I was there in spirit).

Oh well, it's even better for me. At least, I won't have to run into Eric.

Maybe I should tell Alex to come pick me up from school so I won't run into Eric on the road?

No, that's a very bad idea. Alex, would look for a way to milk me and turn my situation up side down.

Anyways, I've already pushed myself enough writing for this long. I'm going to bed and I promise that I don't want to stare at the ceiling all night and think about my life.

Toodles.

P.s. Don't worry, I'm not going to remain sad for too long.