Before You Read...

Oh mah goodness...

^That's what I had typed as a placeholder for this section when I first created this book a few months ago, but it honestly captures exactly how I'm feeling right now...

OH MAH GOODNESS, we're on freaking book six! How wild is that? 

I think I've said this for every book before this, but if you've made it this far, I seriously cannot thank you enough for your support. I really hope that you enjoyed the first five books of this series, and I hope that you enjoy this last one!

Speaking of that, the fact that this is the last book of my fanfiction "arc" hasn't even hit me yet (and I'm not sure if I want it to), but it's very much been a long time coming! Years ago I actually thought I was going to stop after three books, but after I saw how much readers enjoyed it, along with how much I enjoyed WRITING it, I knew that I had to continue. I am SO thankful that I have.

Anyway, I don't want to bore you before you even start the book, so I'll save the sappiness for the ending Author's Note (oh, boy). I really hope that you enjoy this final book of my fanfiction series - Warriors: Kittypet Clanborn!

~ may StarClan light your path ~

- warriorcatlover345

P.S. I am using original characters and plotlines from the canon Warrior Cats series, but I am NOT claiming them as my own - they all belong to Erin Hunter! The only things that belong to me are my OCs! :) <3