in which Hope & Thomas talk to Libby

Libby stepped back, completely shocked.

"What the actual heck?" Libby said, as calmly as she could. Her hand flew to her cheek, which was turning a bright red.

Philipp came rushing over, just as Hope lunged at her. Libby found herself on the ground, Hope being torn off of her by Manuel. Everyone shouting in panic.

Libby couldn't feel herself breathing as her mouth gasped for air, and Hope practically sobbing on top of her, with hot wet tears falling straight on Libby's face. 

Hope wasn't being too violent, usually Libby was used to getting tackled down (especially after Bastian had crushed her ankle) but she was totally shocked by Hope's actions. 

She had been caught off guard.

"'Ope, Ope! Stop!" Thomas pushed Hope a good 10 feet away from Libby, then rushing back to her to check if Libby was okay.

"I can't believe, you, Elizabeth, you stupid, lying, and selfish b****"," Hope screamed, as Bastian held her tightly, confused out of his mind.

The screaming continued and everyone was continuously shouting, except Libby, who clutched her throat in pain, wheezing in and out. Thomas rubbed her back and gave her some of his water, which we tried to swallow, but spit out, choking on the small amount of water.

Libby sat down, slamming her hands into the ground and felt her eyes burn with boiling tears. 

 "Liebe, take a breath!" Erik ordered, slapping her back. Libby gasped one last time and finally caught her breath, relieved she was able to function again. She removed Thomas and Erik, not wanting to feel helpless as she usually was.

Libby immediately shot up, angered.

"Hope?!" Philipp demanded Hope to explain herself. Hope's eyes narrowed as Bastian held her back.

"Libby, you know exactly what I'm talking about. How could you?" Hope screamed, running against Bastian to try to get to Libby.

"I have no idea what your talking about?" Libby raised her hands in desperation.

"Oh, of course you don't, you don't know anything, all you do is lay in your bed as a useless piece of shi*, begging for Thomas and Erik's attention!" Hope finally threw Bastian off of her and stormed off, into the locker room.

Everyone was silent, taking in Hope's words.

Libby looked down at her feet. This was supposed to be the first day she trained and now this had happened.

"...Liebe...?" Thomas held out his hand, but Libby turned away from the guys, hiding her shocked face.

"Joo okay Liebe? Don't listen to her, I don't know why she so angry!" Bastian pleaded, just as confused and shocked as everyone else.

"I'm fine, I swear." Libby lied with clenched teeth, her voice was forcing itself out, each syllable causing a small pain in her throat.

"Joo want me to talk to her?" Bastian offered.

"No...I will," Libby kept her head down, following Hope to the locker room.

"Fips, follow her, she might kill her!" Thomas said, very concerned with the whole matter.

"Ja, you guys start practicing...make sure the media doesn't get any of this..." Philipp followed Libby after a little while, shaking his head.

Philipp waited until he heard loud noises, but until then he waited outside, like a true gentlemen he was. Mesut peeked around the corner.