Welcome to Author's Note and Copyright

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Dear Reader,

There are Millions of stories on Wattpad and you clicked this one, I feel so lucky. Thank you so much for choosing my book and took your precious time to read this. I welcome you to the journey of my protagonist Geeta a brave girl, who is a dreamer and makes every possible way to achieve her dream.

Oops I forgot to mention this...... My dear reader, English is not my first language, though I can speak fluently when it comes to writing I am still a learner. So please forgive me, if you find any grammatical mistakes and weak or certain language. I am open to all suggestions so please feel free to communicate with me to correct it.

I have added a tale of Indo-American love story with a twist and turns of events.

Copyright

This story is completely a fiction. All the characters are my imagination and not related to anyone, if there is a resemblance then it is purely coincidence.

Copying my work and posting it somewhere else is strictly not acceptable. If anyone tries to do so they have to face all legal actions with Wattpad.

This book A Girl from the Monastery by Monisha(@Monishaveluri)© 2020 by Wattpad.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attention Reader's:

First two chapters are really heartbreaking, as I am going to introduce my main characters. So emotionally it will take you on down road but trust me, you will love it for sure. I promise you for a Happy ending. So keep your tissue ready for wiping those tears when you read the reality of some people's lives. ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's all for now.... :) :). Please DM me for any queries and doubts regarding the story. I love interacting with my readers, so feel free to drop a message. Happy reading! Don't forget to drop votes and comments on each and every chapter because they will motivate me to write. I would love to hear what you think about my book.

Love you everyone ❤️️ ❤️️ ❤️️