18) The Date

|Madelyn|

Dear, Cole

I'm going on a date tonight sadly not with you. But maybe this will be good for me, you know. I still love you so much but you're with someone else and it's killing me slowly. I will forever be in love with you. You just won't know who I am sorry about that again it's just better this way. Trust me if you knew it would not good over well. I——

*cough*

I look up from my letter shocked only to see big green eyes looking back at my blue ones.

"Oh my god, Red you scared me I thought you were my mother or something," I explained holding my hand to my chest trying to breathe again.

"Sorry to interrupt but why are you still going to write to him if you're going out with Bryce," she asks me sitting down on my bed.

"Because he is still my love nothing will change that,"

"Will see," she says smirking.

I groan.

She laughs "so do you have an outfit picked out yet for your date tonight,"

"Um no,"

"Sweetie do you need help picking an outfit," she asked me like I was a child.

"Yes please," I answer looking at my fingers.

"YAY COME ON," she screams.

I laugh at her.

*

*

*

After hours of Autumn ripping through my closet, she finally came up with two outfits, and now she making me pick because she can't.

Outfit #1 is a white long-sleeve shirt that's flowy paired with light ripped jeans and some white expensive shoes. Simple.

Outfit #2 is a maroon color shirt with a v-neck showing a lot of cleavage paired with black ripped jeans and some thigh-high black boots. In Autumn's words, it is hotter.

Guess what I picked. Outfit #1.

I said sorry because I want to be myself and dress as I would.

"I still think outfit #2 would have made Bryce nu—," I cut her off before she can finish.

"Oh my goodness do not finish that sentence," I yell at her covering my ears.

She laughs at me as she touches up my hair before stopping abruptly.

"Autumn, are you okay," I ask her turning around to face her.

Her eyes don't meet mine.

"I um have to tell you something," she says fidgeting with her hands.

"Okay what is it,"

"I'm gay," she whispers I can't hear her.

"I'm sorry, what,"

She takes a deep breath, " I think I'm lesbian," she says louder.

"Oh,"

"Yeah I'm so sorry if you don't want to be—," she tries to say.

I engulf her in a hug "don't you dare finish that sentence I support you always I love you, Autumn," I tell her.

"Thank you so much," she says crying on my shoulder.

"Shh, no problem Red I'm so proud of you thank you for telling me," I tell her rubbing her back slowly.

"Soo see any girls you might like," I ask releasing her and looking at her.