six.

「 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 」

𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

his stare was heavier than the actual couch. taehyung thought he was doing fine, being able to life one side with the help of the other male on the opposite side. what wasn't helping was how often he felt those dark eyes burning holes into his face. jungkook knew what he was doing. that was clear just by the same dumb smirk that wouldn't leave his lips the whole entire night so far.

even at dinner the older seemed quite pleased with himself — he sat next to the other male, such a short distance between the two of them.

mrs. jiwoo was seated at the head of the table, her son to her left and ms. kim to her right. taehyung was on the opposite side of jungkook and staring intently at the steamed veggies piled high on his plate.

"you're awfully quiet tonight." ms. kim said to her son, which he knew was directed at him.

"the food is really good," taehyung said, always being one with an answer — most of the time. one look at jungkook and the little grin on his face made the younger want to dig his fork into the mans muscular thigh. he wasn't sure if it was to harm him or make an excuse to touch his legs. "thanks again for having us tonight mrs. jeon." the boy was polite instead.

a quiet chuckle escaped past thin pink lips, finding it amusing how well behaved the younger was being in the present of adults. jungkooks amusement didn't last, not when there was a well-deserved kick to his shin.

"so jungkook," ms. kim started. "i heard you were attending university?" she asked, the small talk already starting and they barely cut into the roast for the night.

jungkook finished chewing the chunk of meat he tore off, nodding along before speaking, "yeah for a few months. i dropped out though." he said.

taehyung glanced sideways and then at his mother, seeing confusion etched on her features at that response. "so what do you for income?" she asked.

"i work down at club n2, my friend owns it so he helped me out getting a job as a bartender." he seemed proud of himself, dipping a piece of meat into the sauce dish and continuing to eat, not sensing the confusion coming from the other woman across the table. "maybe you should come by sometime." jungkook added.

"jungkook." mrs. jiwoo said, giving her son a pointed look.

taehyung choked on a laugh and covered it up by taking a sip of his water. thinking of his mother even considering going to a club was nearly impossible.