eighteen.

「 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 」

𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

the cherry tasted good but caramel colored skin was better — in jungkooks opinion. once the slurpee was shared and gone, the two males were also gone behind the bathroom stall door at the roller skating rink.

"be quiet." taehyung whispered, holding his hand over the olders mouth when he wouldn't stop moaning softly against taehyungs neck, leaving hot kisses to his skin up and down his exposed throat. "sorry," jungkook smirked, and taehyungs knees weakened at the sight.

taehyung ran his fingers through black hair, pushing bangs back and exposing more attractive features. there was a non-stop swirl in his stomach as jungkooks hands roamed his waits and hips and constantly pulled his body closer and closer. "this doesn't mean a-anything." taehyung choked on his words when jungkook sucked particularly hard on his neck.

"mhm, nothing." jungkooks voice was muffled while he worked kisses up the boys neck.

the bathroom door opened and little steps came in, echoing softly against the tiled floor. it had taehyung smacking jungkooks arms and pushing him away, looking up with wide eyes. the two males glanced down and saw the little pairs of converse going into the stall next to them, tiny feet meant for a tiny child that had no idea what was going on around him.

jungkook tried to kiss taehyungs jaw again, right below his ear where he knew the boy could be driven crazy. he only got smacked on the arm again, "bro stop," taehyung whispered harshly, "there is an angel next to us, we cannot." he poked the ravenettes much stronger chest, then slid the lock to their stall open.

jungkooks jaw dropped just the slightest, even trying to tug at the boys belt loop to make him stay. "i can be quiet." he tried.

"you can go roller skate with me but that's it." taehyung said, already making up his mind and leaving the bathroom and leaving the older to make a decision on his own.

it was an easy one, and jungkook was tightening the laces on his skates pretty soon after.

taehyung smiled the taller male was beside him. "glad you could join me." he looked up and jungkook just huffed. "let's just go." he said, taking taehyungs hand and tugging him onto the rink with him.

they didn't stay holding hands, much to both of their dismays. it was jungkook that let go first, because he knew he was pushing it. taehyung had put an end to anything between them, he squashed that before anything could actually have happened.

jungkook had to keep reminding himself that.

the other had to also, especially when taehyung almost let the bartender suck multiple love bites all over his neck only minutes before. taehyung shook his head at that, mentally scolding himself for being weak and trying to remember the other guy, the one he was trying to make things work with. it wasn't fair to him.