seventeen.

「 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐬 」

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐬

everything about the skating rink on disco night just screamed gay. even for taehyung, sometimes he walked in forgot and it was all a little too much. all the lights were a rainbow of colors around the rink, people dressed in an array of outfits from pleather pants to denim shorts and matching jackets to knee high socks.

it's been a while since taehyung had come with jimin, the two both deciding they needed to make more time to have fun instead of staying in the house or only going to the club. a change of scenery was always nice.

"i'll buy skates you buy slurpees." taehyung said, already tugging his wallet from his jeans to get them inside and fitted for size.

jimin nodded and was gone, already walking past the front and getting a look from the ticket guy. "i'll put his bracelet on him." taehyung smiled at the guy and waited for his to be wrapped around his wrist, taking the other for his friend and following behind.

it was never a good idea to get slurpees. every time they did it anyways and every time they were always freezing while they skated around the rink since the center kept the temperature in the building quite low.

"cherry?" jimin asked, glancing at his friend and already knowing what flavor he wanted. taehyung nodded of course and started to slip the bracelet around the other wrist, sticking it neatly against the paper so the extra bit hanging wasn't too annoying. "one cherry and one cola." jimin said to the girl working behind the counter. she nodded and started to get them their order, jimin already having the cash ready on the counter.

"do you think the good dj is here?" taehyung said while looking around. he was leaning against the counter and rolling one his skates back and forth on his foot. jimins pair was hanging from his hand, shoe laces already untangled. taehyung continued to look around — and then jimin answered, which he should have been listening to most likely, but he wasn't.

he couldn't be. not when taehyung noticed a very familiar and attractive ravenette, standing across the rink next to a vending machine looking at tall and dark and stupidly handsome in a ripped jeans and baggy black tank top.

even with all the rainbow lights and even some kids roller skating around, jungkook still looked so intimidated standing there. there was a pair of skates on his feet too, very different from the usual boots or nice work shoes he wore.

taehyung was clearly staring, and he only stopped when his best friend pressed the cold slurpee cup to his cheek.

"fuck that's cold stop that." taehyung yanked his head away and pouted, wiping at his cheek and glaring some more when jimin only smiled. "go talk to him." the blonde said, then sipping at his own cola flavored slurpee.