ten.

「 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 」

𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

there was a lot of persuading that had to be done to get the boy out of the bathroom and stop messing with his hair. every second there seemed to be something wrong or a lock of hair out of place. there was only so much fussing that jimin could take, eventually shutting off the bathroom lights all together and getting swatted at in the dark.

"stop it!" jimin yelled once he got smacked especially hard. "you look fine." he tried to convince his best friend.

taehyung huffed, but he walked out of the bathroom anyways and stood in front of his big mirror. "i want to look better than fine." he said.

"you do." jimin replied, sitting on the edge of the mattress. "but i don't want to stroke your ego too much before your big night."

"good point." the younger said.

he was wearing a beige button down, simple but somehow he pulled it off to seem like high fashion. it was unbuttoned at the top and tucked into black pants, accentuating that small waist some more. taehyung slid some necklaces over his head, layered chains that looked delicate and pretty against the exposed part of his chest thanks to the shirt.

"yeah you look good." jimin said again after staring at his friend some more through the mirror.

"thank you." taehyung said. he was quiet, which meant he was nervous. jimin knew this, after experiencing multiple encounters with the boy in his frozen and silent state as the panic rose.

taehyung kept messing the necklaces and checking himself out, making sure everything looked good and in place. the sound of the doorbell sent a wave of nerves through his body and his eyes widened slightly. "oh fuck." the swear slipped past.

"dude you got this. don't worry." jimin got up off the bed and placed his hands on the boys back, nudging him towards the bedroom door and then on to the stairs. "text me right after!" he whispered, staying behind the banister of the staircase while taehyung walked up to the front door.

he could only nod to his friend, wiping his palms against the sides of his pants before reaching for the door.

if he thought hoseok looked good yesterday in casual clothes, taehyung was not prepared for tonight when the guy put more effort into it. hoseok was beyond attractive, that was a given, but dressed in baggy army green pants and only a jean jacket hanging over his shoulders — taehyung could stare for the rest of the night.