eight.

「 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 」

𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

everything was too much, all of it clouding his senses and feeling too good to even pinpoint exactly what had the boy losing his fucking mind so soon. it could have the song, god he loved this song — but it could have easily been the hands grabbing at his waist while their hips moved together in a sensual dance.

taehyung loved dancing, and he loved dancing with him. the way hoseok could move his body like the beats possessed his limbs and did the glorious work for him — it was stunning. the man looked even better under the neon lights around the club lighting up his face and adding to that fantasy in taehyungs head. he still thought he was dreaming.

nope. those were definitely hoseoks hands that gripped his waist and tugged him closer and buried his face in his neck. taehyungs felt his knees go weak and he thanked his lucky stars for putting him in this position right now.

"you're so good." hoseok mumbled against his neck, "uh- taeyong."

"it's taehyung." the younger said, his head still tilted back and eyes closed. it was loud in the club but he still heard the mispronunciation, some of the butterflies falling to the ground and getting crushed by their soles.

"hm?" hoseok hummed, leaning back enough to see the boys face, those lashes glittering open and showing soft brown eyes. "taehyung." he repeated, smiling a little.

hoseok smiled too, that bright grin and pretty display of teeth showing. "i knew that!" he yelled over the music, giving the smaller boys waist another squeeze and they kept dancing. taehyung nodded, maybe he had heard wrong, but now with his eyes open and head coming down from the clouds he saw how hoseok danced with him, but he looked around the room. the man was here physically, but he didn't seem to be mentally.

that could have been the alcohol messing with him, which taehyung once again excused since crushed made people blind and only think their person of infatuation was flawless.

"i'm going to go to the bathroom." taehyung spoke loud enough to be heard over the music and other voices, only getting a nod in response before he left to shove his way through the crowd. he always did his best not to use the bathrooms in clubs, mostly because they're either gross or occupied for other reasons.

walking in, he was reminded of the last time he was here. taehyung looked at the mirror and blinked, thinking he could still see the tall ravenette behind him, staring back with such intensity.

a blush rose to the boys face, and he quickly shook those memories away so he could do his thing and then get back to hoseok.