fifteen.

「 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 」

𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

only the birds seemed to be awake that morning. there were barely any cars driving the street so the man didn't have to worry about crossing the street and not making it. the walk wasn't that far either, considering he lived down the road barely five minutes away.

jungkook knocked on the door. he only didn't feel bad for bothering the home since he saw ms. kim already walk out to get the mail.

she was dressed the same way when she opened the door, a pale blue robe over a small frame and hair pulled back into a loose ponytail. she seemed confused to see the boy, but smiled nonetheless. "good morning jungkook," she said, "what can i do for you?"

"i was actually wondering if taehyung was home." the ravenette said, hands shoved deep into his pockets while he spoke. 

the lady smiled, nodding and stepping aside the invite the male in. he'd been here a few times, enough to know where the stairs were and wondering if the boy on his mind was up there or something else. ms. kim answered that for him, walking up to the bottom of the stairs and yelling up. "taehyung honey!" she called.

there was a mumbled of a response and then a door shutting. she turned to the boy and smiled some more, "he's awake, you can go on up." ms. kim patted the wooden post of the stairs before heading towards be kitchen. "i'll get some food ready and come down once you're done talking." she said.

jungkook nodded and started to head up the stairs. there were three doors, two on one end and the last on the other. it was safe to assume the master bedroom was the one on its own and all he had to do was guess between a bathroom and a bedroom. the light underneath one of the doors was helpful, which the ravenette knocked on.

"i said i'd be right down mom-" taehyung swung open the door and rubbed at his eyes, not expecting to see a tall blurry figure with big shoulders instead of the usual tiny but mighty lady coming to drag him downstairs.

his eyes adjusted and then his stomach wanting to fall out of his ass. taehyung blinked again and then wondered if he even woke up yet or if this was some weird dream. "i think this a nightmare instead." taehyung found himself saying out loud.

jungkook chuckled and reached up to scratch the back of his neck. "uh, good to see you too." he said to the boy.

the confusion was clear, but jungkook wouldn't be able to see it on the younger face since he was too busy staring at the boys somewhat cute attire. taehyung had still been in pajamas, a pair of plaid pajama shorts and a plain t-shirt. "dude it's like 9 am," taehyung started to say, rubbing his eye that still felt puffy from sleep. "i don't feel like sucking your dick right now." he turned around to walk to the bathroom, partly because he wanted to hide himself from looking so uncool and lame so early in the morning in front of this god-like man.