It was now the day of the acquaintance party. Elites from around Asia were there, wearing fancy clothing. Most men wore suit & tie, while women were in dazzling gowns. The event hall looked so grand, of course chandeliers are hanging everywhere, most decorations in black & gold color, symbolizing elegance and power that elites hold. 

 The first thing you'll feel once you step inside the hall was the aura of power. Everyone in the room no doubt has money, lots of it. the lee family was already there. Taeyong looked so ravishing even with the modern hanbok, having his hair colored in half red and half silver making him look like a classy bad boy, which he intended to look like. Mark's hair was colored neon pink, making him the easiest to find in the crowd. Their parents, of course, also looked good. their mother wore a small tiara, making her look like a princess.  

Taeyong and Mark were at the hall's bar, sitting in the chairs and drinking champange. The ladies were looking at them, hungry and flirtatious eyes lingering. Taeyong made flirty looks, but never made a move, didn't want to waste his time. 

Even though the event hall was very big, not a single chinese family was there. not the Liu's, not the Huang's, not even the Qian's who were famous for their promptness in everything. They promised each other that they'd all go there together to make a very powerful impression to the people who were there. 

They were late. Why? Renxiang & Renjun fought over something stupid, making her lose the ring given by her mom because they got kind of physical. thankfully, they fought before hair & make up and wearing their attires. the ring was found 15 minutes later by sicheng, thankfully. 

They were now on the way to the venue. Their parents on the other van, the youngsters on the other. Renjun and Renxiang were still mad at each other, not sitting beside each other as per usual. Renjun was with Yang Yang, while Renxiang was with Hendery and Xiaojun. No one was talking as they were all on their phones, but then Lucas spoke up,

"Tao's coming to the party." He said, looking at Renxiang at the back in hopes of trying to cheer the girl up abit. Huang Zitao is Lucas' older brother, currently part of the board of directors of Bubble Gum Gaming, their family company. Renxiang's mood was lifted up a bit, hearing that one of her favorite cousins is gonna be there. Zitao acted like Renxiang's older brother that she never had. Sure, she had Renjun which she loves dearest, but having someone that acted as an older brother to her gave the the baby sister vibe.

20 minutes later, they arrived at the venue after their parents. Outside, there was a red carpet for the elite families to take pictures in. Their families decided they'd go separately, having the kids to have their pictures taken together. 

"It's just a damn acquaintance party, damn. why with the red carpet? are we going to an award show or something?" Renxiang said. Renjun rolled his eyes at his twin's comment.

"A low life like you wouldn't understand." Renjun said, making Yang Yang smack his friend.

"Renjun, don't you dare say that to your sister. you know well enough we're all in the same level here." Kun said to Renjun. 

"You hate me that much? Fine. Guess what? I wish you weren't my twin. I wish Zitao and Xuxi were my brothers instead of you." Renxiang said, as if she spat venom. Renjun got hurt, but never showed, just glared intently at her, but Renxiang was hurt first. He wants to play this game? then we'll play this game, she thought. Renjun and Yang Yang went out first, Yang Yang still talking it out with his friend about earlier. Renxiang came out with Lucas helpimg her out and her hand wrapping around his arm. 

"You okay?" Lucas asked the girl. She nodded, rolling her eyes. It was evident she was still angry, to Lucas and the other at least. But the press didn't notice one bit.