She woke up the next morning, head throbbing. The sunlight directly hit her face so she groaned louder. She slowly sat up and carefully looked at her surroundings. The last thing she remembered was she was being carried by ten to her room.

On the bed beside her was Renjun, sleeping peacefully. She searched for her phone, finding that it was on the night stand. But it wasn't only that. On the night stand was a sticky note, saying:

"I'll see you soon again.
Hopefully we talk properly by then,
My Cherie.

-LTY"

The girl got confused. Why did Taeyong leave me a sticky note? Did he come here last night? She thought. She got up and got some painkillers from her bag laying on the desk. She took a bottle of water from the fridge and drank it with the painkiller. As if on cue, she then saw Renjun slowly waking up. She approached her twin, asking who sent her.

"Taeyong did." he said with his morning voice, flicking the girl's forehead slightly making her rub here forehead after. He continued, "why'd you drink too many champagnes when you know you can't handle too many? Be thankful Taeyong was there." He said, now standing up and going to the bathroom.

A knock, then was heard from their door. Renxiang went to see who it was, revealing Hendery all dressed up. Renxiang opened the door wider, letting him in, Hendery sitting on her bed.

"Wanna have breakfast with me? The others still aren't awake yet. Maybe we can also discuss where we're all going today." he said, now looking at his phone. The girl nodded, now sitting beside him.

"So, how was last night for you?" She started. Hendery shrugged, "It was okay. You know, few girls here and there. The parents talking to business partners." Renxiang sighed.

"Well, at least you didn't punch a guy and got drunk, right?" She said. Hendery chuckled at her statement and ruffled her hair. Renjun then got out the shower wearing sweats and a white shirt, hair all wet and messy.

"Can I join you guys, too? I overheard what you guys talked about." He said. Hendery nodded, telling him to dry up his hair so that they could head down. He also chatted with their group chat, telling the other that they'll eat breakfast.

They then started exiting the room, Renxiang being the last. Once they started walking the hallways, they saw the twin's parents dressed up in business attires.

"It's too early for business meetings," Renxiang told them, worried. The party ended late last night, yet they had to attend another meeting. She was worried that they might overwork themselves again.

"It's fine, dear. Enjoy the rest of the day, okay?" Their dad told them, ruffling their hair and patting Hendery's shoulder.

"How about this? At lunch, let's eat lunch together, the four of us!" Their mother said, smiling, making the twine smile and nod. The family, including Hendery, headed towards the elevator so that they could go down together.

Their parents started talking among themselves, probably talking about what's going to happen later. Renxiang was on her phone, then it vibrated in her hand, signalling she got a text from the group chat:

Sicheng
im omw down, you guys here already? xiaojun's still asleep like a baby.

Hendery

still in the elevator, meet us at the entrance

The elevator then dinged, signalling that they were about to go off. They got off, their parents being the last. The twins hugged their parents, saying goodbye. They then walked to where the hotel's restaurant is, seeing Sicheng on his baggy sweatpants and black shirt. His hair was still messy, looking like he literally just woke up.

"Well, you look horrible." Renxiang joked and they chuckled, going inside. Renxiang then asked Sicheng for Taeyong's number to thank him. He raised an eyebrow suddenly.

"You usually don't thank people, what's up?" he asked. She rolled her eyes, "Well, he obviously took care of me when I was drunk, didn't he?" She said. Sicheng shrugged, giving her Taeyong's number.

They now all sat after getting food from the buffet. Of course, given that they were eating, they don't notice people walking around them nor the people who entered the buffet. Most of them didn't notice an uninvited guest going to their table, but Renjun felt it and looked around to see Yuta.

He stared at him with mad eyes. Why does he still have the audacity to approach us? He thought. Yuta was now in front of them, making them all look up. Renxiang raised her eyebrows, Sicheng looked at him with a hard stare, while Hendery? Well, he started eating again.

"What do you want now? It's too early, Mr. Nakamoto," Renxiang said, irritated. Yuta sighed, ruffling his hair. He bowed a 90° bow, taking them by surprise. Still bowing, Yuta spoke,

"I'm sorry for what happened last night. Everything was my fault and I take all responsibility." He said and straightened his back.

"You better," Renjun muttered, eating his food aggressively. Renxiang nodded, continuing to eat. The Japanese boy looked at the girl, confused.

"Aren't you gonna say or do something?" he asked. Renxiang looked at him confused.

"What should I do or say? You apologized sincerely and the damage is done. I'm hungry Yuta, please let me eat." She said calmly and started eating.

"Well-"

"And what are you trying to do, Mr. Nakamoto?" Someone said behind him, causing him to look back and see their other friends: Kun, Ten, Yang Yang, and Xiaojun. Yuta shook his head, smiling, which seemed off to them.

"I'll be going now, see you all soon again." He said and walked away, leaving them. Kun told the rest who were eating that they'll just get something to eat.