二十

She looked at herself from her phone's camera for the nth time, not sure why she was nervous all of a sudden to meet Taeyong again. Maybe because she knew from what happened last night that he was in a mafia, or maybe because his aura last night screamed power and confidence.

She was now at the hotel lobby, waiting for about 3 minutes. Her phone suddenly dinged, signaling she got a text.

Lee Taeyong
Cherie, I'm in front of the  hotel entrance. Where are you?

Renxiang
I'm on my way, I'm just in the lobby don't worry.

She then started walking towards the hotel entrance doors, the employees opening the doors for her, bowing. She immediately saw Taeyong. His hair wasn't that styled like it was on the night of the party, but he still looked good. He was just wearing a simple Gucci shirt and black jeans, small chain necklaces as accessories. When Taeyong felt like someone was looking, he turned his head back and saw Renxiang, making him smile.

"Hi, Cherie." He said, greeting her. Renxiang waved and smiled. "Why do you always call me Cherie, Taeyong?" Her question making Taeyong smiled again.

"Cherie actually means sweetheart in French, Renxiang." The girl felt her face starting to heat up. Taeyong noticed this and chuckled. They went to his sports car. He didn't need to open the car door for her since it was automatic. The car doors went up as if the car looked like it had wings and the two went inside. 

"Now that you know who we are and what we do, would you perhaps want to go to our mansion?"  Renxiang's eyes widened.

"You guys all live together?" Taeyong nodded, pinching her cheeks slightly seeing how cute she was. 

"So, do you wanna?" 

"Uh, maybe the next time we go to Korea. How about we just eat today and you tell me more about NCT, yeah?" She said, to which he nodded to, respecting her decision.

"Where to, miss Huang?" 

"Anywhere you want, mister Lee." 

The radio was playing a random song which they know, but no one spoke a word. They weren't awkward or anything, it was a comfortable silence. Taeyong was just humming while driving, while  Renxiang looked at the beautiful streets of Seoul. 

"So, when are you guys gonna go back to China?" Taeyong suddenly  asked. 

"On Saturday. I can't believe we're going to uni again after this,"  she groaned. 

"You know, we also go to university even if we're part of a mafia group." Renxiang's eyes widened, realizing that her friends did, too.

"How have you guys even managed your time for that?" The man shrugged his shoulders, "We just do it, I guess. Plus, basically all of us don't have relationships, so yeah." 

A few more exchange of conversations and they arrived at the mall. Taeyong parked his car at the basement and after, he held the door open for Renxiang to come out.

"Where would you like to to, Cherie?" He asked.

"How about McDonald's" She asked, making him chuckle and nod. For a girl who basically lived like a princess all her life, she sure is simple, he thought. They went to the elevator, Taeyong pressing the 1st floor button. He put his right arm out and she gladly hooked her arm to it, smiling. 

They arrived at McDonald's a few minutes later. There were too many people when they arrived, since it was already lunch time. Taeyong looked at the girl.

"It's packed, Cherie. Wanna go somewhere else?" She nodded, telling him that he can decide. They went somewhere further and Renxaing could see that they were about to go to the samgyeopsal restaurant they went to a few days ago.

filler chapter becuase i'm kinda out of creative juice,,,