十一

The four youngest people in their group of friends stayed inside the Xiaojun's room while the others went to the mall. Except for Kun because he said that he'd be with his mother as always. Xiaojun and Renxiang were playing on their phones while Yang Yang and Renjun were acting like kids, running from each other and doing goofy things. 

"Shoot there! 1 o'clock! Yes! Wait, no! Why do we not even have a sniper dang it." Xiaojun said, complaining about their teammates. Renxiang rolled her eyes and continued to play. At the end, they lost the game. Xiaojun puffed a breath, kind of bummed out that they lost. 

"Suck it up, kid. It's just a game." Renxiang said.

"As far as i know, I'm older than you by a year."

"Does it seem like it? No. Now, to cut your whining and puffing, let's go swim." She said and stood up, taking their key card from the desk.

"Who said I want to?" Xiaojun asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Do you not want to?" Renjun then said.

"Yeah, nevermind, I wanna come." The twins rolled their eyes at their friend. Renjun then followed his twin to their hotel room.

"Aren't we supposed to meet mom and dad by 1?" Renjun asked his twin, which she nodded to.

"Dude, chill, it's literally just 10 in the morning."

Arriving in their room, Renjun instantly took off his shirt, making his sister roll her eyes. Renjun noticed this, saying, "we were both literally naked when we were born, Renxiang."

Renxiang took her swim suit from her luggage and went to the bathroom.

"Whatever, I'm gonna change." she said to her brother, going to the bathroom. 

A few minutes more, the twins went out to go to Xiaojun's room. Renxiang's bikini was hidden beneath her shirt and shorts, while Renjun just changed into his swimming shorts, still wearing a white shirt. Since Renjun was a good brother (which he only claimed himself), he carried both his and Renxiang's swimming things in a bag. 

They arrived at Xiaojun's room, seeing him and Yang Yang all ready. They exited the room together and went straight to the elevator. Xiaojun pressed the button leading to the ground floor where the pool was. It was silent on the way there, some people going in the elevator. 

They arrived at the ground floor, seeing people walking around either wearing business attires or casual attires, ready to go to the country club side of the hotel. 

As soon as they got to the pool, the boys all dived in, Renxiang taking her time a bit, sitting at the beach chair with her clothes still on and wearing Gucci sunglasses. There weren't many people there. Only a few young adults at the poolside bar and families in the pool itself. Renjun swam to where she was nearest in the pool and splashed her slightly. Renxiang jumped back a bit, shocked as the cold water hit her.

"What was that for?" She exclaimed, taking off her sunglasses and glaring at her brother.

"You're the one who wanted to swim, yet you're just sitting there looking like a brat," he said, rolling his eyes. She raised her hands up in surrender and started taking off her clothes before Renjun called her, making her stop midway on taking her shirt off.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Taking my clothes off because I'm wearing a bikini..?" She said. Renjun shook his head. 

"Nope. That's what you're not gonna do." He said, disapproving. 

"Guess what, this ?" Renxiang pointed at her body, "is not yours."

"But those boys will-"

"Those boys should learn how to control themselves and learn how to respect a woman. A bikini is a girl's proper swim wear. If someone tries to hit on her, we'll be there to kick his ass. Plus, Renxiang's a grown woman, Jun." Xiaojun heard their conversation and decided to butt-in. Renjun went silent, realizing his friend was right. He grumbled and crossed his arms, mumbling, "They better respect my sister."

Renxiang thanked her friend and proceeded on taking her clothes off. Thankfully, there were lockers at the side of the pool with passwords so she could put her phone and sunglasses there. She proceeded to the pool, sitting on the edge before really going on. Her friends and brother approached her, and splashed her with water. They were all smiling and laughing, sharing happy moments together.

But of course, moments and events come to an end. It was 12 noon. The twins had to meet up with their parents  so they quickly went to their room after while Yang Yang and Xiaojun went to theirs. The twins quickly raced to the showers, Renxiang winning, so she got to shower first. 

After they were both finished, they got ready and went to the hotel's lobby. They decided that it was a great day to have matching looks. They both wore polos underneath a sweater and wore glasses. Renxiang wore a skirt, while Renjun wore pants. The girl only carried a sling bag while Renjun didn't even have a bag. 

"We look cute af." Renxiang said, nudging her brother. Renjun rolled his eyes, but still agreeing deep down. Their taxi arrived and they got in.

After a 20 minute ride, they arrived in front a tall, expensive-looking building. Renjun called their mom, asking where they were. 

"We're still at the meeting, sweetie. I saw there's a lobby before the meeting room with a pantry. Maybe you guys could wait there. Just tell the receptionist you guys are our children." Renjun informed her sister about this and they both went to the receptionist. She gave them permission and they headed to the elevator. Most of the people were wearing business attires, so they stood out. 

They arrived at the lobby and sat there, waiting for their parents to  finish the meeting. They were both on their phones, but Renxiang was slightly starting to get sleepy. Renjun noticed this, offering his shoulder, which Renxiang quickly put her head on and drifted to take a nap. 

It had been 30 minutes, but still no sign of a finished meeting. Renjun was still on his phone, but wore earphones to listen to music. Renxiang was slowly starting to wake up. 

"Are they finished?" she asked. Renjun shook his head, eyes glued to his phone. As if on cue, their dad texted Renxiang.

Dad
our meeting's still not finished and i think we'll extend up to an hour. you guys go ahead without us, have fun and always stay safe! 

Renxiang groaned and frowned, Renjun asking what was wrong. The girl showed the text to her twin and he frowned too. 

"Well, where are we gonna go now?" he asked. Renxiang shrugged.

"I'm kinda feeling McDonald's"

"We're seriously in Korea and you just wanna eat McDonald's?" He asked. Renxiang nodded, smiling. Renjun sighed, giving in to his twin's request. They started booking an uber while they walked to the elevator. 

"Is this gonna be a sibling date or should we invite the others?" Renxiang asked. 

"Let's be with the others tomorrow. i wanna spend time with my sweet twin first." Renjun said, slinging his arms onto his twin's shoulder. Renxiang cringed.

"Ew, when have you ever been clingy and sweet?" 

"When have I not?"