十八

"Hello, WeishenV. I've finally found you." When Lucas heard it was Yuta and realizing he's a mafia boss, he decided to call Taeyong immediately so that he could hear and record the call.

"Yukhei, what's-"

"What I want is simple. Your unit to work for us. Leave NCT. We're going to be the most powerful mafia group if you do." Taeyong suddenly heard. He then realized, Nakamoto.

"Over my dead body! Where's Renxiang and Renjun?" Lucas then yelled in anger.

"Oh, Lucas. Don't worry, they're alive and...asleep! They're also tied to our metal chairs, so they-"

"Where the hell are we?! Get us out of here you dumb bastards!" Taeyong then heard Renxiang's voice. He finally realized what was happening and called over the 127 unit for backup.

"Seems like the sleeping beauty is awake. Shotaro, come."

"Hello, little princess."

"Lucas if you're listening, please come get us!" He heard Renxiang cry out of desperation. He vowed that he'd find her, whatever it takes.

"Jungwoo, track Renxiang's phone. If you need her number I have it." Taeyong said firmly, getting ready to save the twins.

"Gear up, guys. WayV needs us. They're on a rescue mission to save the Huang twins from Nakamoto Yuta."

"No one messes with NCT, especially with Cherie."

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

"Do you think I didn't expect you all to come here?" Yuta said confidently. No shit I didn't, he thought. Yet he didn't make it a point that NCT would see how nervous he was.

"Hand the twins over. Now." Taeyong said with a stern voice, a hand gripping on a gun. Yuta shook his head, "do you think I'll hand them over easily?" he laughed.

"Well then," and with that, bullets started shooting, men were beating up men, and Renxiang and Renjun were just there, scared out of their lives, having no choice but to just stay still.

Taeyong was busy fighting with Yuta, and the other NCT members were fighting with his guards. Thankfully, Sicheng was now okay and free. He ran to where the two were, untying them. The twins hugged him, especially Renxiang who was crying. Renjun wanted to cry also but he didn't want people to see.

"Let's get out of here, yeah?" Sicheng said. The twins nodded and they rush to the elevator.

"Oh, no you don't," one of Yuta's men said.

"Yes, we do." Renxiang said and kicking his shin hard and choking him, surprising Renjun and Sicheng.

"Where the hell did you learn that?" Renjun asked. Renxiang shrugged, remembering the self defense videos she once watched before and tried practicing those. Renxiang's eyes widened.

"Renjun, duck!" Thankfully, he quickly did and Sicheng punched the man. The elevator door opened and the three quickly went in before someone could attack them. When the door closed, Sicheng pushed the button that leads them to the 1st floor and they sighed in relief.

They were all silent, the twins still in a state of shock.

The elevator made a 'ding' sound, signalling they arrived.

"We need backup," Sicheng said through his earpiece which he already got earlier. Taeyong heard this and told Jungwoo & Jaehyun.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

After all the fighting that was done, all of them were now safe. The twins got in WayV's van that's gonna head to the hotel. They were all silent, tired from what happened. WayV were all bruised and had few cuts here and there.

"I'm sorry, guys." Renjun said. We was very sober ever since he woke up.

"If I didn't get drunk and yelled that you guys were in a mafia, this should never have happened." Renjun explained, head down low. Sicheng was beside him and pat his shoulder.

"It's okay, we're all safe now, right? That's what matters."

"Plus, we're also sorry we only told you about the mafia thing just today." Ten then said, side-hugging Renxiang.

"So, Taeyong's a part of the mafia too, isn't he?" the girl said. They were all silent, until Lucas said yes. Renxiang sighed, realizing how Sicheng and Taeyong really met. Renxiang was still having second thoughts if she wants to attend their date tomorrow because of what happened. Just then, Ten's phone began ringing.

"Auntie?"

"Ten! Where are all of you? We knocked on all of your doors, but no one's answering!" Ten put his phone on speaker so that everyone could hear. To his surprise, Renxiang spoke up.

"Mom, we're okay. We just got something to eat outside. Don't wait up for us, okay? Were still not done eating." she heard her mother mutter 'kids these days' and hung up. Renxiang side, slumping back.

"When we all return to the hotel let's all go to Xiaojun's room immediately, okay?" Kun said. The members and the twins nodded.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the hotel basement, careful that no one would see them. Kun parked the car and they all got off, Yukhei limping because of a sprained ankle. Renxiang noticed this and came to assist him quickly. He thanked the girl and they all proceeded to go to the elevator. It was already 2 in the morning and everyone was dead tired.

No one spoke at the elevator. When they arrived at the floor where their rooms were located, they went to Xiaojun's room directly. Sicheng knocked on his door with a special pattern so Xiaojun could let them in. The door opened to see Hendery munching on chips.

"You guys look like shit. Congrats on saving the twins, by the way." He said, still eating and letting them in.

"Dejun, delete all the clips from the hotel's CCTV the moment when we came in, please." Kun commanded the boy who was busy on his laptop. He nodded and went to work straight away. Renxiang quickly helped her friends, aiding them together with Yang Yang. Renjun went to the bed quickly, drifting off to sleep. Currently, Renxiang was aiding Sicheng when her phone made a 'ding' sound, signaling she got a text.

lee taeyong
now you know who we are and what we do, cherie. are you still up for the lunch date tomorrow?