Taeyong was now in a business attire, ready to go to his parents' office. As he is the next heir of the company, he needed to observe his parents when they're in meetings and business deals and such. Mark was still sleeping, he didn't need to go anywhere that time because it was Sunday, so he didn't have school to attend to.

Taeyong headed outside, his car & driver waiting for him. His driver bowed, opening the door for him. He went inside, thanking the driver before getting a notification from his phone.

Unknown
hey taeyong, thanks for taking care of me last night, really. let's have lunch this week while i'm still here at korea. this is renxiang btw :)

Taeyong chuckled, noticing that she didn't even ask him but confirmed that they will. She's really something, he thought. He changed her name on his contacts so that he won't get confused next time.

Taeyong
sure! just tell me when and where, i hope i won't be busy that day, haha

He then hid his phone, smiling. He'd get to see Renxiang again this week, making him happy. But then he realized he had school this week. He opened his phone again, texting the girl.

Taeyong
hey, i just realized i have school this week. i still finish at 5

The girl almost instantly replied:

Cherie 
it's fine, we'll just go to your school by ourselves! i too want to explore seoul, entering your school is a plus! :) what time is your guys' break? is this thursday okay?

Taeyong
of course! we're vacant for 2 hours starting at 12nn at tuesdays, so it's okay for you guys to come here. you'll meet my friends, too. they're nice

Cherie 
okay, i'll look forward to that! see you, yong :)

Yong? He thought, smiling. Cute nickname.

They finally arrived at the office building entrance, employees here and there walking inside the building to get to work. Most were in business attires, some were in casuals. People who saw Taeyong get out of his car bowed and greeted him, making him greet them back and smile. He went inside the building, also getting greeted by everyone who saw him. Of course, he smiled and greeted them back. He looked at his Rolex with VVS diamond studs, seeing that it was already 9AM. He was now 20 minutes late for the meeting, but it didn't really matter. He wasn't really needed for it, he just wanted to observe and such.

He arrived at the board room, seeing that his father was just beginning to present his proposal, making him sigh in relief. He knocked on the door and everyone in the boardroom looked at where the sound came from, including his parents. He saw familiar faces inside the board room, including some people who attended the party last night.

His father let him in and he bowed at everyone, greeting them before sitting down in a vacant chair.

"Lee Taeyong, a pleasure to meet you again!" Someone said beside him. He only smiled, trying to remember who this man was. Oh, right! Huang Renxing! He thought, his smile getting wider and he shook the man's hand.

"A pleasure to see you too again, sir." he said.

"I didn't see you much last night, where you there?"

"I was, sir. I even met your children." Renxing scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed. Taeyong realized this and explained further.

"We met before what happened, sir. Renxiang, I mean. I met her through Sicheng. I met Renjun after what happened because we had casual talk." he said, smiling. Renxing understood this, relieved.

"Thank you, by the way, for sending my daughter home last night after getting very drunk. You've earned a little of my trust, young man." Renxing said, patting the younger's shoulder. Taeyong bowed slightly as a sign of thanking him. As if on cue, the meeting then started.