二十七

For a house full of men and very chaotic Dreamies, dinner felt so civilized and cozy. When Doyoung told her that dinner was served and that she should go down, she mentally prepared herself for a chaotic, fun dinner. 

It was fun though, but less chaotic than she thought. It was full of smiles and laughter, the long table being filled with delicious food and great stories from the members. She was currently sitting beside Ten and Kun. In front of her was Jungwoo, the one she identified as "the innocent-looking dude".

"Oh, you won't believe it but Kun and I trained a lot together. I only trained a week before him so yeah. And did you know that he's good in firing range? Man, I remember the time when we had that one hostage and Taeyong made him our target in training." Jungwoo giggled at the memory. Kun rolled his eyes at the memory of the scared boy. Renxiang asked then what happened while eating. 

"Since Kun was good at firing range, he decided to play with the boy abit. He 'missed' the apple on top of the boy's head a few times, aiming at his face but missing it too just to torture the dude. He was a bad guy, by the way. Anyways, in the end Kun killed the dude because Taeyong said so." Jungwoo said, ending the story. Renxiang shuddered, imagining Kun killed the guy. Ten noticed this and touched her shoulder as a way to assure her.  

Dinner was almost finished, seeing that members one by one stood up to go to the kitchen to put their plates in the sink.  Renxiang asked Ten if he wanted to go to the rooftop with her to just chill. Ten agreed, realizing he won't be seeing his friend for a while after Kun and him fly back to Beijing. The man offered Renxiang that he'd place her dishes in the sink while she waits by the table. Renjun bumped her shoulder and walking off, making her glare at him. Ten came back and they proceeded on going to the rooftop through the elevator. They rode the elevator with Donghyuck since he was 'too lazy to use the damn long stairs'. When the elevator reached the 2nd floor, the boy then said, "see you later, lovebirds," to which Renxiang blushed and Ten rolled his eyes and chuckled at the notorious boy. 

The two arrived at the rooftop. It was dimly lit with solar torch lights with the stars in the night matching the peaceful feeling of being there. Ten unfolded a blanket which was there, so they could star gaze and just talk. After that, they sat on the blanket comfortably, looking at the stars. Renxiang puts on the hood of her hoodie and places her head on Ten's shoulder, just enjoying the silence until Ten spoke up.

"We're not gonna see you for a while," he said, looking at his friend slightly. The girl nodded, head still on his shoulder.

"I know," she sighed, then continued, "it's gonna be kind of different without you guys. Especially I'm not great at speaking Korean." Ten then placed her arm at the girl, leaning his head on hers. Back in Beijing, they would have nights like this. Whenever Ten might feel lonely or sad, Renxiang and him would just talk and be clingy, since it was their way of finding assurance that someone was there for them. 

"But they'll take care of you guys. Trust me. Plus, you guys are 20, you can handle it." 

"I'm gonna miss you both, not gonna lie. Especially you, Xiang." He said, sighing.  

"Ten don't be so dramatic, you guys can literally visit us anytime." Renxiang chuckled. 

"Xiang, you're literally the glue of all of us. Whenever we fight, you're the one who stops it and all makes us okay. Who's gonna be the glue now that you'll be in Seoul?" 

"Kun's literally your leader, Ten. He can handle all of you."

"It's different,"

"What's so different about that?"

"I don't know, Xiang! Maybe because Kun isn't you?" 

"Ten, calm down, you guys are gonna be fine. Trust me, okay? You guys are grown men who can fight and kill and hack. Your teamwork is amazing, plus the fact that you're all childhood friends makes it easier to compromise and solve problems together because you know each other very well."

"You know what? Fuck it."

Ten then said something Renxiang never expected. 

"Renxiang, can I just say I like you?"