After the scene, the party continued as if nothing happened. The difference is, Yuta's parents made him go to the hotel early. As if I would, he thought. 

Renxiang and Renjun calmed down, their parents talking to other elites, leaving them again with their friends. Renxiang was, again, with Sicheng and Taeyong. Same went for Renjun, he didn't bother going back to the Dreamies. He was still kind of protective of her sister after what happened. He asked Renxiang if they could speak in private, to which Renxiang agreed to.

 She knew what was coming, obviously. She wanted to ask him the same.

They went to somewhere more private and quiet, going outside the event hall. Not much people were there, mostly drivers and butlers who were waiting for their bosses. The moment they stood in front of each other, Renxiang hugged her brother tightly, some tears flowing down her face. Thankfully, her make-up was waterproof, so none was ruined.

Renjun was taken back, making him stumble backward a bit. He smiled, thankful that they're okay now. He rubbed her back then hugged her tightly in return.

"I'm sorry for telling you that I don't want you as my brother." She mumbled on his shoulder, pouting.

"I'm sorry I called you a low-life, Renxiang. You aren't and you know that." He said, now caressing her hair. They pulled away, smiling.

"Thank you. For, you know, earlier." She said, and he nodded.

"You're my twin, of course I'd save your obnoxious and oblivious ass." He said jokingly. Renxiang slapped his arm, making him wince in pain.

"I'm taking it back, I don't forgive you." She said jokingly, and they went back to the party.

Renjun went back to the Dreamies, Xiaojun, and Yang Yang while Renxiang went back to Taeyong and Sicheng with a smile. To her surprise, the others were there too, except the other three. 

"You guys okay now?" Ten said, placing an arm on the girl's shoulder. She nodded with a smile. 

"By the way, have you met Taeyong?" Lucas said to his cousin. Renxiang nodded at his question then looked at Taeyong who was speaking with Sicheng while drinking his champagne. The girl looked closer at his features. Pale skin, a lip ring that suited his lips and hair, his sharp jaw line that would cut a paper. He is a masterpiece that no one can copy. Taeyong noticed someone staring and found out it was Renxiang, he looked at her and smirked, lifting up the champagne he was drinking towards her. Renxiang smiled and drank too.

"Now, I heard that something happened earlier. Care to tell me what, little Xiang?" Someone said behind their backs. They all looked back to see Zitao, Xuxi's brother. Renxiang went up to him and hugged him, glad to see her cousin. 

"Nothing, just some jerk messing with us as usual." Renxiang said, rolling her eyes. Zitao caressed her hair and smiled, greeting the others as well. he then spotted a familiar face.

"Well, well. If it isn't Mr. Lee Taeyong." Zitao smirked and shook hands with the boy.

"It's nice to see a business partner at such a prestigious event." Taeyong said, smiling at him. Zitao nodded, glad he saw Taeyong. Zitao looked back at his girl cousin, pointing at her.

"We have things to discuss, young one. You're not telling me something." He said, as if warning her like a big brother. Renxiang groaned, yet just nodded. She knew that the truth would come out either way.