Not only 1 time but 2 times! (Snake bite)

A/n:
I just want you guys to know a little bit about this story before reading it.

Y/n means your name, so every time I put y/n you should think of YOUR name.

A/n means author note, that means that the author of this story is going to comment something about it and its not necessarily about the story.

Warnings: just some snake bite,blood mention, throwing up, cursing (nothing too explicit)

But I promise that this chapter is going to be funny!

And that's all enjoy my first fanfic ever!

Word count: 2,586
___________________________

This morning you got a pretty interesting case, it wasn't a hard case but you guys needed to do something about it.

So the boss (Steve) decided that Danny, him and you should go to the jungle to look out for a prisoner (or should I say ex prisoner) while Chin and Konno looked into this guy's house and look up for evidence on how he escaped prison.

It was a really hot day out, so you decided to bring some biker shorts and a white basic t- shirt. Danny decided to call you out on it.

-Y/n?- he said your name first to get your attention while walking in the jungle looking for this guy

-Yeah?- You said

-Why did you decided to bring shorts? you know that in the jungle there's a lot of insects, that means that you're going to get a lot of insects bites- He said in that little tone that he has.

-Look who is talking about clothes, the man that is wearing some tight pants and a tie in Hawaii- You responded to his unnecessary comment.

All of the five-0 team always try to protect you, they treat you like a child, maybe because you started working with them since you were 19, but now you're 23!

They still see you like the little girl that cries every time she gets shouted at. Well maybe sometimes you still cry about it but that is not the point!

-Are you talking back to me? Y/n you know that I only said that because I don't want you telling us after we get back that you got a lot of insects bites and start to complain about that- he said.

The real reason why he said that was because ALL of them see you as their "little sister", you think that's a little bit gross though.

-Sure,whatever Danno- You said while still walking.

-Guys stop talking and come over here, I think this is a shoe print of someone. Maybe the guy we're looking for?- said Steve while making a hand movement for both of you to come.

Danny jogged fast to where Steve was, you weren't in the mood for jogging or running so you just tried to catch up walking up there.

Steve and Danny were 18 meters away from you when you suddenly felt something in your ankle, you turned around and saw a snake BITING YOU!!

You started to scream so hard that even Chin and Kono heard it (exaggeration). Danny and Steve turned around and saw what was happening.

-Y/N RUN OVER HERE!!- Steve told you, well screamed at you.

You started to remember something you saw on the Internet, and instead of running towards them you went directly to the snake again and made it bite you all over again close to the bite before that.

This time you screamed even more, and it hurt and burned so bad!! After that the snake moved away and went back to where it came from.

You couldn't take the pain anymore so you fell on the dirt. Both of them came running to you and Steve carried you bridal style ( A/n: if you don't know how that is, look it up) and they brought you to a gigantic rock that was there, and sat you down.