2~ poa

"y/n!" josie shouted in your ear. you jolted out of bed, covered in sweat and fear. "you screamed the whole night! did you have a bad dream or something?" you didn't want to tell josephine the truth but you didnt want to lie to her either.

"yeah just a nightmare," you grumbled. you wiped the sweat off of your face and sighed with annoyance. another night terror. that was your third this week and it's only tuesday. "i'm going to change." you peeled off your sweaty pajamas and used them to wipe off the rest of the sweat. you put on your skirt, shirt, and vest, you pulled on your socks over your feet and placed your shoes on. you grabbed your robe, wand, and divination book since it was your first class. "let's go josie."

the two of you walked out of the ravenclaw common room and wondered into the great hall, where you found cedric waiting for you.

     "so i see you got divination first?" he asked you

"so i see you got divination first?" he asked you. you nodded your head yes as he took your hand to hold. he leaned over and kissed the top of your forehead, "good luck." you rolled your eyes and smiled up at him until your eyes traveled over to see draco malfoy looking at the two of you with envy.

"there goes those butterflies," you mumbled to yourself.

"what was that love?"

"nothing, i was talking to myself," you lied. you squeezed cedric's hand as you started to depart from him. "i'm gonna go eat with josie."

"stop calling me that," josephine growled. you giggled with her as you walked over to the ravenclaw table. you took a seat next to cho chang who had desperate all over her face. "you jealous of diggory and silvermans?"

"who isn't?" cho exclaimed. "cedric is perfect! youre so lucky y/n." you nodded your head in agreement. you knew you were lucky to have cedric but you didn't feel lucky. of course you care and liked cedric but there would always be a spot for draco malfoy in your heart. you would never admit to this verbally though, only in your head.

you finished your breakfast and put on your robe as you grabbed your book off the table. divination was the only class you didn't have a friend in. well no, you had blaise but you weren't close to blaise at all, you knew nothing about him like malfoy does. you walked into the classroom and sat next down to blaise who already had his head on the table, passed out.

before you could say anything to the sleeping bpy, professor trelawney started speaking but you couldn't mange to understand anything she was saying. this women is crazy you thought to yourself as you crossed your arms.

"Is your grandmother well?" profess trelawney asked. you watched as neville nodded his head yes. "I wouldn't be so sure if I were you."

"this is so stupid," muttered hermione from behind. you turned around to see hermione just appear from nowhere. you shrugged it off for you didn't care enough to be involved in the golden trio's drama. you laid your head down on the desk next to blaise's to try to sleep through this boring class.