6~poa

a/n: sorry i haven't posted. i have a lot going on in my personal life. i haven't been able to proof read this so if you find a mistake make a comment lmao.

you woke up in your dorm bed and noticed how this was the first night you slept through entirely. no night terrors, not even just a regular plain nightmare. you got up out of bed and pulled draco's jumper off your body, as you did so you pulled it up to your face and smelled it.

"did you hear buckbeak has been sentenced to death?" josephine said abruptly. "because of your stupid boy friend."

"he's not my boyfriend," you snapped back as you brushed your hair. "i go back to america today for christmas break, nothing can ruin my day."

"well you need to fix this," josephine spat. "it's just gonna teach him that he can get away with everything he wants."

"josie why do you care?" you ask her as you changed into a pair of jeans and long sleeved shirt.

"i have to stay here with him over the break, not all of get to leave," josephine grumbled. you grabbed draco's jumper tossed in into your trunk.

"fine you can come with us," you replied.

"thank goodness! i was worried you wouldn't get the hint!"

"are you sure your parents will be comfortable with you going to the states at such a last minute?" you questioned josephine as you finished packing your trunk. "because we literally leave in a hour."

"my dad's become a raging alcoholic and my mother works day shifts along with night shifts," josephine began. "they barely even noticed i left back in september."

"ahh muggle problems," you replied with. you grabbed ahold of your trunk, "i remember those days. also are you not going to pack?" josephine flicked her wand and you watched as all of her clothes folded neatly into her trunk.

"your boyfriend is waiting to say goodbye outside our common room," josephine said as she shammed the trunk shut. "go ahead and go, I'll grab your cat." you nodded your head and started to carry your trunk down the stairs and out of the common room. you shut the portrait closed behind you and noticed cedric was standing on the opposite side with a present in one hand and a jumper in the other.

"i got you a gift," cedric stated. he handed you this silver box that had a bright blue bow on the top. you removed the bow and opened the box to find a rose gold necklace that had a small, dangling 'c' charm on it.

"cedric," you whispered. "it's beautiful! but i can't take this yet, i was planning to get your gift from the states." you grabbed the necklace and tried to hand it over to cedric but he pushed your hand away.

"that's ok y/n," cedric assured you. "let me help you put it on." you nodded your head and turned around, removing your hair from off your back. cedric reached over and placed the necklace on your chest and attached the clasps together. "it's more of an apology gift from the other day."

"well if this is how you apologize then we are gonna have to argue everyday!" you joked. you watched cedric roll his eyes with a big smile on on his eyes. "you know we've been dating since july which means about seven months!"

"yeah love," he replied. he lifted his hand and placed your hair behind you ear as he leaned in to kiss you on the lips. "i love you." 

your body got tensed up as you felt your lungs turn into the stone. you were only fourteen, you barely knew what love was! (yes ik third year is 13 but you have an early birthday so deal with it) you broke eye contact from cedric to stare down at your shoes and noticed how one of them was untied.