18

a/n: lmao im so busy i have no time to edit so if you see a mistake comment on it.. also this is the dreaded chapter. also y'all know y'all aren't singing the words right? it's in italics for copyright. you're just saying them. lol silly gooses.

you kept pacing back and forth inside the common hall, anxious for tonight's last and final task. you wanted harry to win because it would make josephine happy since she's friends with them but you always wanted your boyfriend to win as well.

"good luck today harry," you said to the boy as he was trying to enjoy his breakfast.

"y/n you haven't spoken to me since the ferret incident," harry pointed you. your cheeks turned pink out of embarrassment for you knew the boy was right.

"i'm sorry," you apologized. "it's just-"

"malfoy," the two of you said in unison. you smiled at harry as you took a seat down next to him for he was alone.

"why do you put up with him?" harry questioned you as he took a bite out of his eggs.

"he's my best friend," you answered the boy as you pushed your breakfast away from you.

"you say that every time y/n."

"because it's true!"

"y/n-"

"no harry i'm not going to talk about this with you," you stated as you stood up from the table. "i love him and i have to go support him, he's probably waiting for me."

"i knew it."

"no harry i meant cedric not draco," you huffed as you grabbed your belongings in a quick manner. you rushed out of the common hall and over to the courtyard where cedric was pacing back and forth in the yard. "you nervous?"

"y/n i'm scared out of my mind!" cedric answered you as he continued to pace. "my dad's going to even be there!" you grabbed ahold of cedric which caused him to stop walking and you pulled him into a hug and started to rub his back.

"you'll do great ced," you assured him as you continued to rub his back. "you practically won the second task and you did excellent in the first one!"

"you're right," cedric said, reassuring himself. "i love you y/n."

"i'll say it back when you cross that finish line holding the goblet of fire," you said with a smile. "it'll be your bring prize from me." cedric smile at you as he leaned down to kiss your lips.

"let's go somewhere," cedric whispered into your ear which caused the hair on the back of your neck to stand up. "this holliday just you me and my dad."

"where to?" you whispered up to the boy.

"japan?"

"you know i've always dreamed of going there," you told the boy. cedric smiled once more and nodded his head at your comment. he then leaned over and placed a hand on your upper thigh near your hips. this caused you to jump and get your body all tensed up for it caused you to remember the incident with adam.

"get your hands off her," draco said, coming to your rescue once more. "shouldn't you know she doesn't like to be touched there?"

"draco it's fine he didn't know," you mumbled as you stood up from the table.

"know what?"

"don't worry about it love," you said to cedric as you leaned up to kiss his forehead. "go get ready for the trial."

cedric shrugged his shoulders and marched out of the hall and as soon as he left you turned over to snap at draco.

"you're welcome," draco stated before you could even open up your mouth. "let's go get a seat to watch your perfect little boyfriend."

"i don't always need saving ferret boy," you shouted back.

"do too silvermans."

"f*ck off."

-

"we've been here for hours y/n can we please go eat dinner?" draco whined to you. you rolled your eyes and kept your eyes out on the maze exit.

"malfoy don't you want to see who wins?" you questioned the whiny the boy, still remaining eye contact on the exit.

"yes but this is rather very boring," draco mumbled as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"you're rather boring," you spat back at him.

"you know you love me," draco then said with a smirk. you rolled your eyes and looked up at him to see had a smirk on his face and then looked back at the exit.

"oh you wish," you replied, biting your tongue to stop yourself from laughing.

"i see you biting your tongue ravenclaw," draco whispered to you. "like i said, love."

"in your dreams ferret boy," you replied, keeping a straight face. "you know we are going to japan this break."

"i didn't know you liked japan."

"dream place to go, heard the food is really good. "

"well if i knew that i would've taken you last summer."

"wait really?"

you took your eyes off of the maze exit and looked at draco dead in the eye. he placed his palm on your cheek and stroke your face with his thumb, placing it on the bridge of your nose and bringing it down to your lips.

"y/n i will take you anywhere you want as long as you'll just be-"

"they're back!" a loud voice interrupted. you pulled away from draco and looked onto the ground to see it was harry on top of cedric with the goblet of fire in their hands.

"that's my boys! look at my boys!" you cheered with the rest of the school as the choir began to sing. "cedric did it!" you started to try to leave the stands but draco grabbed ahold of you and pulled you into his arms after hearing a blood curdling scream.

"y/n," draco whispered into your ear.

"my boy," mr. diggory cried out. "that's my boy!"

"draco," you breathed as your heart began to pound outside your chest.

"he's gone y/n," draco muttered under his breath.

"it was Voldemort," harry cried out. "he killed him and cedric asked me to bring his body back!"