15

a/n: so this chapter is kinda lengthy because lot to cover... there's also 2 songs that go to go this chapter and i can't both link so here are the names: take a hint by the victorious cast and daisy by ashnikoo ... PLEASE READ: THERE IS A SCENE THAT MIGHT MAKE READERS A LITTLE uncomfortable I WILL PROVIDE A WARNING also UNEDITIED

you finished curling your hair and it was now time to change out of your muggle clothes and into your ball dress. you had picked out this beautiful, somewhat old fashioned, with off shoulder sleeves that was ruffled around the bust area. the top was a slim forest that slimmed down your torso and then bleed out with a dark green crepline silk which was a light weight silk. the bottom was a few layers of the silk in order to prevent seeing underneath the dress. (below but remember your dress is green).

you tighten the forest part of the dress and had josephine tie it off in a bow on your back, you then slipped on a pair of black heels which added about three inches to height, perfect for elegance but not tall enough to pass draco or adam

you tighten the forest part of the dress and had josephine tie it off in a bow on your back, you then slipped on a pair of black heels which added about three inches to height, perfect for elegance but not tall enough to pass draco or adam. you slipped on the ring that draco had gotten you and took one last final deep breath.

"gosh you're beautiful y/n," josephine said from across the door room in her black cocktail dress. "you're gonna make cedric so jealous!"

"thanks josie," you mumbled to her. you careful walked down the stairs and out of the common room with josephine. adam was waiting for you with his arm held out for you to grab. you placed your arm in the crook of his elbow and together the two of you headed to the great hall.

draco's pov

"draco please dance with me," pansy begged me. i waved her off, trying to get some silence for the first time in forever. "fine i'll just go dance with blaise." pansy got up from the table and took blaise onto the dance floor.

the triwizard participants just finished having their first proper dance of the night and students were know allowed to join and party. i was too angry at cedric to leave my table, the way he was just goofing off with cho acting as if he didn't break y/n's heart a ago. pathetic blood traitor. i tried messaging father about it but he claims he needs cedric's dad at the ministry so there's nothing he can do.

"wow," goyle whispered. i followed his eyes over to see it goyle was looking at y/n for she had just arrived. she was so gorgeous and that green color on her really brought out her eyes. she looked so uncomfortable though holding onto adam, i could read right through her eyes. she always a terrible liar for every time she did lie her would fiddle with her hair which was exactly what she had just been doing.

"i'd hit that," crabb joked. i whipped around and slapped him across the face for disrespecting y/n like that.

"god you're so dimwitted," i hissed at him. "i've told you two gits to respect y/n countless of times!"

your pov

adam wouldn't stop making comments about how the dress really highlighted my ass and breasts so you just played with my fair to distract myself from his comments. he pulled you onto the dance floor and twirled you around to the beat of the music.