16

draco's pov

"where the f*ck is y/n?" i questioned as i fiddled with my breakfast, trying to hear myself to eat. "she never misses breakfast besides that one week."

"will you just chill out," blaise said, attempting to to reassure me. "i'm sure you're girlfriend is fine."

"she's not my girlfriend," i hissed at him. "i made i a promise to my dad to watch out for her."

"why? her dad was a muggle," blaise replied.

"no he wasn't," i muttered under my breath as i pushed away my breakfast.

"wait what?" blaise questioned.

"y/n's dad was in a love triangle at hogwarts according to my dad," i explained. "between y/n's mom and my aunt bellatrix. he helped a lot with voldemort to impress bellatrix but one day he woke up and realized he was in love with helen."

"and?"

"he erased his own memory about everything in the wizarding world, married helen and had y/n," i finished saying.

"does y/n know?"

"no and she will never find out," i snapped.

"draky you need to eat," pansy whined from across the table. i rolled my eyes and scoffed at her while i flipped my plate over, causing food to go all over.

"y/n is missing pansy," i grumbled at. "why are all you so f*cking stupid?"

"i'm sure she's just overslept," blaise said. "let's go down to the lake and i'm sure we will see her there malfoy." i huffed and got up from the table and pulled my jumper over my jacket then wrapped my scarf around my neck. blaise and the rest of the gang got up from the table to follow me out of the great hall.

"i'm going to tell y/n," i heard pansy whispered over to crabbe, "she deserves to know."

"pansy," i snapped as i whipped back around. "if you tell her i'll make sure my father takes care of your father at the ministry."

"what do you mean?" pansy questioned me.

"blimey you're so stupid," i huffed as i continued to walk out of hogwarts and over to the black lake. the gang and i walked onto the the second floor of the docks with the rest of the students. everyone was talking amongst themselves about what they thought was going to happen and after seeing diggory in a swimsuit, it hit me. y/n is at the bottom of the black lake.

INSERT GIF HERE

"y/n is at the bottom of the lake," i said anxiously as i leaned over the railing, watching the participants jump into the lake. "she took off her damn ring."

"what?" blaise questioned me. i waved him off as i continued to watch the ripples appear on the surface of the lake. "there's no way dumbledore would send students down there malfoy, those mermaids are vicious."

"i completely forgot about those creatures," i mumbled. i start to take off my scarf and jumped until blaise stops me.

"cedric will get her," he assured me. "y/n will be okay draco." i sighed anxiously and re-wrapped my scarf back around.

-

your pov

you woke up grasping for air, completely soaked from head to toe. your eyes moved back and forth trying to process all what was going on. you started to panic which caused your breathing to worsen and you were struggling to keep your head up above the water.

"hey i got you," cedric whispered to you. he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you to the docs where draco grabbed your wrist and pulled you up onto the docs. professor dumebledore gave you a blanket and congratulated cedric for being the first one up. you wrapped the blanket around you kept close to draco, feeding off of his body warmth.