8~poa

a/n: so like 10 is going to be goblet of fire so 8&9 are gonna be used to transition so if it seems chaotic that's why... things have been messy in my life because my livestock that i show for ffa keep dying so that's also why the next two chapters maybe chaotic too.. so sorry about this december to june time jump...it leaves a lot of plot holes ik and I'm sorry

you were sitting down at the ravenclaw table next to josephine who was next to ron. the two of them had been flirting back and forth until harry sat down. you haven't had much interaction with the trio due to draco's snotty remarks but you always had respect for the three. josephine had also this on going crush since april on ron which meant you started spending more time with them for josephine's sake.

"you know you're not that bad y/n," harry told you.

"thanks harry," you replied to harry as you took a sip of water. you glanced up to hermione was rushing over towards your group.

"it's buckbeak," she exclaimed. the five of you bolted up from your seats and rushed out of the great hall and out to the common grounds. the man dressed al black and had a smirk on his face as he sharpened his weapon.

"come to see the show pottah?" draco taunted at the group. josephine immediately barged over to him and held her wand up to his face.

"josephine don't!" you shouted at her.

"he's not worth it," ron chimed in. josephine lowered her wand and walked back over and joined ron's side.

"and i thought granger was the weaker mud blood!" draco taunted once more. hermione pushed through the boys and grabbed hold of draco's face.

"you foul evil little loathsome cockroach!" she hissed at him. she let go of his face and sucker punched his nose, causing his nose bridge to break. immediately blood started gushing down from his nose and covered his mouth. "that felt good!" the boys nodded and patted her on the back in celebration.

"i'm gonna take him to pomfrey," you told the group as you began to head draco's way.

"what the hell y/n?" josephine yelled at you. "i thought you wanted to say buckbeak?"

"i do," you replied. "i really do josie but i have to help him! i just have to! you go ahead with them!" you raced to catch up with draco and his goons who were doing a terrible job helping malfoy. "oh move over!" you pushed between the boys and grabbed ahold of draco's arm to stop him from walking.

"i don't want your help!" draco said through the blood in his mouth.

"oh get over yourself," you spat at the boy. you dragged the boy into the castle and straight to the hospital wing. madam pomfrey happened to be busy so you did what you could by making draco sit on on the bed. you grabbed a towel that laying near by and used it to wipe off the blood. draco winced in pain as you brushed up against his nose, "sorry!"

"why is it always him?" pomfrey exclaims as she pushes you aside. you watched her cast a spell at his nose which immediately stopped the bleeding . she handed draco this liquid that came out of a skeleton bottle and shockingly he drank it all without whining. "have him stay over night so i can keep a close eye on him." you nodded your head as you sat down on the bed next to draco and started to wipe off all the dried blood. you first scrubbed the blood dried up between his mouth and nose, then you worked your way down to his lips. you couldn't help but to stare them, you noticed how red they were and so did the butterflies in your stomach.

"uh y/n?" crabbe interrupted. you whipped your head around and shot him a look with frustration. "why do you still have draco's jumper? won't cedric be mad?" you glanced down and noticed you were indeed wearing draco's jump despite it being june.