7~poa

you collapsed down on your bed after a long day of shopping with isabelle and your aunt. you were mortified at what had happened two nights ago, your biggest secrets had just been told and now you would have to make sure josephine keeps one. you rolled over onto your back and stared at the ceiling fan for what felt like hours but in reality was only seconds.

"you got a letter," you mother said as she barges into your room. "it's from draco malfoy." you raised your eyebrows in shock for you were surprised that draco wrote to, and the speed at which he got the letter to you. "why didn't you tell me about cedric?"

"why didn't you tell me you changed your name?" you fired back as you took the letter out of your head. "i was gonna tell you at the end of the year, i didn't think the relationship would last this long anyways."

"i understand," your mother huffed. "i love you y/n." you nodded your head yes to assure her that you loved her too. despite your dad buying three years ago, you still struggled to say the words, i love you, to anyone, including your own mom. you watched as she left the room and you immediately ripped the envelope to read the letter.

silvermans,

told you i'd write to you! father got tickets to the world cup this summer and got the best seats in the house. we got an extra ticket and i was thinking i would let you and pansy fight for it but father said he doesn't want to deal with her. i'll give you more details about it later because i don't feel like writing it all out.

i hope you're enjoying your break in america because things over in the u.k. are pretty boring. i heard potter got a firebolt for christmas! that stupid blood-trailer doesn't destroy it, he's terrible at quidditch! remember what happened last game? father's beginning to regret not sending me to drumstring and i don't blame him. hogwarts is a pity excuse for a wizarding school especially with dumledore as the headmaster.

feel free to use my owl to write back, he's very intelligent and has no trouble crossing over seas.

-malfoy

you couldn't help but to roll your eyes at draco's whining, even through a letter you could he his annoyance. you picked up a quill along with a piece of paper in order to reply back to malfoy.

draco,

that was an awfully short letter! i've seen first years write better than you and your third in the class! that definitely does not count as a letter, you are gonna have to up your game if you ever want to compete with cedric. also, thank you for the invite for the quidditch match! that'll be a lot of fun especially getting to see your mom. i miss her way more than i miss you!

leave harry alone malfoy, he hasn't done anything to hurt you. you just need to get over your jealously issues and mind your own business! i think harry's actually pretty decent at quidditch, he's probably even better than flint so i don't want to hear it. another thing, don't disrespect dumbledore either!! gosh i feel like i should send you a howler instead because of how much i have to scold you!

i'll see you in a few days malfoy, ravenclaw is playing hufflepuff the day after i get back. this means that as i'll be in practice the day i get back. you better come to the game and take down the highlights so i can rub the win in cedric's face.

-y/n

you sealed up the letter, placed it into the envelope, and wrote draco's address on the envelope. you carried the envelope into the kitchen where you found draco's owl sitting on the table, waiting for you. you handed the owl the envelope and sent him off back to the malfoy manor.

"don't forget that we have an early flight," josephine said as she took a bite of cereal. "your mom is staying longer so it'll just be us."

"how early?" you questioned josephine as you sat down at the table.