14

it was the next following weekend and you hadn't move much from draco's bed besides from going to your classes and then coming back to do homework. you had no motivation to eat or to do anything else besides your homework and you classes but today you were finally going to do something eventful. 

you got out of draco's bed and then made it for him for you knew it was the polite thing to do. you pulled off his jumper and folded it, leaving it on top of the trunk. you scurried out of the boys dorm room and out of the slytherin house room before being seen.

"i started to think you died."

you glanced over to see it was adam who just happen to be waiting for you like he usually does. you flashed him a soft smile but didn't say anything for you were wiping off the dried up mascara that's been stuck on your face since the break up.

"well snake boy is out in the court yard waiting for, you" adam informed you. "want me to walk you there?"

"what no aggressive touching or snotty comments about him?" you questioned the boy as the two of you began to walk outside.

"y/n you got your heart broken," adam told you. "you should've seen malfoy, he's been hexing people left and right?"

"why?"

"rumors have been spreading that you cheated on cedric," adam answered. "and he's been either hexing or punching people every time someone's said something."

"wow great joke you got me there adam," you mumbled. "malfoy would never do that for me."

"you be surprised y/n. that boy cares for you."

"yeah whatever."

the two of you finally reached the courtyard where draco and his goons were up in a tree behaving like stupid boys.

"i'll see you around y/n," adam said as he walked off and out of the courtyard. you waved goodbye and then began walking over to the tree with harry not to far behind you.

"potter!" draco called out from the tree. he jumped down and was now standing next you while facing harry. "my father and i have a bet that you won't last ten minutes in the next competition. he disagrees, he thinks you won't last five minutes!"

"malfoy!" you yelled at him, hitting him in the rib cage.

"i don't give a damn about what you're father thinks malfoy!" harry hissed back as he pushed malfoy up against a tree. you quickly got between the boys, fearing they would hit each other.

"hey hey now," you stuttered. "there's no need to fight bo-"

"stay out of this silvermans," draco snapped at you as he pulled you aside.

"he's vile and cruel," harry continued. "and you're just plain out pathetic."

"harry-"

before you could get in another word, harry had already turned his back around which caused draco to pull out his wand.

"oh i don't think so!" moody shouted out from across the yard. he waved his wand at draco, casting a transfiguration spell that unfortunately hit the both of you. draco morphed into an albino ferret while you had morphed into a rag doll cat just like vanilla. 

"that teach you not to curse someone when their back is turned!" moody hissed at the two of you, still tossing the two of you in the air.

"professor moody!" mcgongall called out. "are those students?!"

"well technically it's a ferret and a cat!"

professor mcgongall pulled out her wand and casted the same spell moody had, resulting you and draco to turn back into humans.