Not Again

Emily and Daniel sat in the waiting room nervously.
"It's going to be okay," Daniel whispered squeezing Emilys hand.
"That's what I'm trying to tell myself," she whispered back.
Emily lent down and put her head on Daniels shoulder while resting on hand on her flat stomach.
"I'm scared Daniel. What if it happens again."
"Don't think like that. You can't make any assumptions until we know for sure," he said kissing her head.
"Emily Grayson?" A doctor called. They both stood up and Daniel followed Emily with the pram.
They walked into a room and Emily and Daniel sat down opposite the doctor.
After they had spoken Emily laid down on the bed and rolled up her top. Daniel took her hand and sat on the chair beside her while the doctor turned on the machine.
"Alright, how many weeks do you think you are again?" The doctor asked starting to move the machine around.
"5 or 6," Emily replied nervously.
There was silence in the room as the doctor moved the wand around and clicked on the key board.
"The babys heartbeat is absolutely perfect and strong," the doctor smiled. "See here, that's the heart beating."
Emily smiled and wiped away a tear.
"And there's the head, arms and body."
"How many weeks?" Daniel asked.
"7 and a half," the doctor replied before turning to his computer and clicking on the keys, "Estimated due date of the 14th of November."
"Thank you doctor," Emily smiled.
"Look at our baby Em, it's going to be just fine," Daniel whispered kissing her head.

_______________
A/N: This is really bad I'm half asleep. I'll edit it in the morning. xxx