I want More

The rain began to pour and emily closed the door to the balcony and walked back inside.

"The storms setting in," she said to Daniel as he sat with Meg sleeping in his arms.

"They reckon it's gonna be a bad one. Be prepared to loose power," he replied.

Emily sat down next to him and kissed her baby girls head. Daniel was nearly better. He was moving around but she liked him resting.

"How are you feeling?"

"How am I feeling? The question is how you're feeling Daniel. Don't worry about me," Emily replied.

With a nod, Daniel handed Emily the baby and she took Meg into her arms. He rolled and rested his head on the pillow and wrapped one are around Emily. She smiled and watched the sleeping baby in front of her. She had always loved small children. Their tiny hands and feet, the way their tiny lips curved into a smile and the cute button noses. Ever since she could remember, she had wanted to be a mum. As she slowly stood up, she laid Meg back into the bassinet and started to pack up hers and Daniels clothes, ready to move back to the beach house.

"I'm just going to drop our clothes back at the house, I'll be back in 10 minutes. Call me if you need." Emily whispered quietly as she kissed Daniels head.
"Okay, we will be fine."

Emily grabbed the bags of clothes and walked out to her car, once she was home she unpacked the clothes and walked into the bathroom. She lent into the top draw and pulled out her birth control pills. Slowly, she popped them out of the packet one by one, and tipped them into the bin.

________
A/N: I am really sorry this is terrible and really short 😩😩😩