Positive

A/N: aww guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages. I feel really bad especially because I left you on such a cliff hanger. Here you go xx

"Pregnant," Emily breathed quietly. "No, no, no."
"Shhh. Shh it's going to be okay," Daniel said putting down the test and putting his arms around her.
"No it's not okay. I can't loose another baby," she cried.
"Think positively Em," he whispered.
"Why? We've done that every single time and it just ends up with another misscarriage. I don't want to do this anymore."
"We can't change anything now okay? This is how it is. In 9 minths we are either going to have a new baby, or not. We can't change that. We need to give this baby just as much chance as we have given the others."
"This should never have happened," she said putting her head in her hands.
"It's going to be okay." He rested his hand on her back.
"I just need some space."
"I'll be downstairs if you need me." He kissed her head and left the room quietly. Emily laid down on the bed and took the pregnancy test into her hands. How could she be upset she was pregnant. 9 months ago she was begging Daniel to try for another baby and now she was here dreading what might lay ahead of her. She stood up and walked into the wardrobe. She reached up and grabbed a cardboard box before sitting down on the floor with it. After opening the lid she took some of Mega baby clothes into her hand. She rubbed her finger over the fabric of the tiny triple zero jumpsuit, one of the first Meg ever wore.
She wanted this, she wanted more than ever to have a baby so small it would fit into these clothes she had kept. But she couldn't continue the suffering of loosing baby after baby. This was her final chance, the last opportunity she was giving herself to have a baby. Emily took one of the jumpsuits and packed the rest back into the box. This was going to be it. She was going to do everything she possibly could to make sure this pregnancy was a success.
When she walked downstairs a few minutes later she seemed happier and wrapped her arms around Daniel. He kissed her head and reassured her it would be okay. She nodded and smiled slightly before picking Meg up. Daniel grabbed her coat and they headed to the park in the cool autumn air. As they walked down the path Emily thought over everything they'd been through. She looked at Meg as she ran from Daniel ahead of them and how happy she was. She desperately craved another little Meg. Testing her hand in her stomach she smiled slightly. 'This is it,' she thought to herself. 'This is the miracle we've been waiting for.'