No Right to Know

"Good Luck," Emily smiled as she fixed Daniels tie out of the front of the Voulez office.

Daniel smiled great fully and kissed her gently.

"I'll be home for dinner, I promise."
"You better be," she smiled. "Please take it easy today, and call me if you need anything."
"I will," he nodded.

Emily gently rested her head on his chest.

"I love you."
"I love you too Em, and you baby girl," he smiled looking at Meg starting to fall asleep in the pram before turning back to Emily, "You should get her home."
"I have to take her to the doctors first, they wanted to run tests to make sure the seizure a few weeks ago was nothing more than what they thought."
"Alright, well call me once you get the results. Bye beautiful."

Emily walked down the street and into the city center to the doctors office. She was worried, and tried to keep a straight face. As she walked pushing the pram she rested one of her hands on Meg's stomach rubbing up and down.

"You gonna stay awake for the doctors baby girl?" She cooed.

She rounded a corner and was met with cameras and microphones.

"Mrs Grayson!" The press called to her and rushed over to her.

She covered the pram with a blanket and pulled her sunglasses over her eyes.

"Mrs Grayson what do you have to say about the rumor that David Clarke is alive? How have your husbands family reacted to the news?"

Well that was news to Emily, the rumor that David Clarke is alive. How had she not heard about this.

"I have no comment," she said trying to push through them all.

There were too many though, and Meg started to cry to the loud noise. Emily lifted the blanket on the pram and gave Meg the pacifier before covering her again. With a forceful push of the pram she stumbled through them and into the doctors clinic.

"Mrs Grayson! Why the doctors clinic? Are you pregnant?" Numerous people asked.

She pulled the door closed and made her way into the waiting room of the doctors clinic, the tv was on.

'Right now we are outside Warrandyte Medical Clinic where Mrs Emily Grayson has just denied answering our questions about the possibility that David Clarke may be alive. The fact that she has walked into a doctors clinic has risen speculation Ms Grayson may be pregnant.'

"Meghan Grayson," a doctor called.

Emily stood up and pushed Meg -still crying in the pram- into the testing room.