Miscarriage after Miscarriage

Daniel walked in the door from work and out his briefcase on the bench.
"Em I'm home," he called. Without getting a reply he took off his jacket and walked up the stairs. "Ems where are you?"
"Dada!" Meg giggled as she crawled to the bottom of the stairs and stood up using the stair rail.
"Hey baby girl. Where's your mummy?" He asked walking back down and picking her up before walking up the stairs. "Em?"
"I'm in the bedroom," she called out.
Daniel walked to the doorway to the bedroom with Meg on his hip. He saw Emilys tear stained cheeks and the baby clothes she had in her hands.
"Oh Ems." She broke down into more sobs.
He placed Meg down on the floor and walked in and sat beside Emily.
"The ultrasound this morning?"
"There was no heartbeat," she cried resting her head on his shoulder.
"It'll be okay. We can try again."
"No. No I can't take this anymore. I've lost 4 babies. 6 before Meg, 4 after. I can't do this anymore Daniel. I can't loose another one," she cried. "10's enough."
"Hey you never know babe. Next one could be our lucky one."
"I can't risk it, I can't."
"It'll be worth it, have another little Meg running around."
"I can't do it Daniel! Please just don't!"
She pushed him away and stood up running her hands through her hair.
"Why do you get to make that choice?"
"It's my body, I have to go through it!"
"It's not just your baby. I've lost them just as much as you have!"
"You don't go through the aftermath, the feeling of failure, knowing it was your fault knowing you could've don't better. You don't go through any of that!" She broke down even more.
"Okay. Okay no more." He pulled her into his arms for her to cry. "Shhh. No more."