Morning Tea

"Where are you going?" Daniel asked rolling over.
"Morning tea with Charlotte and then I'm going straight to a charity meeting. I'll see you later," she said kissing his head and then bending down so Daniel could kiss Meg's.
"Why are you taking Meg?"
"So Charlotte can see her and the charity board love her so it keeps them helping out," she smiled.
"So you're using our daughter to bribe people to help out," he chuckled and she nodded.
"Pretty much. I'll see you later."
She grabbed her bag and closed the bedroom door before walking down the stairs and grabbing the car keys.
"Ready to go see your auntie? Charlottes looking forward to seeing you," Emily smiled as she walked out the door with Meg. "Brrr. It's cold isn't it. It's going to snow soon. My baby girls first Christmas. Santa's going to come soon and bring you lots of presents." She opened the car door and put Meg in the car seat and handing her a rattle before getting in the front and driving to the little cafe shed planned to meet Charlotte at. After deciding not to get the pram she grabbed her bag and got Meg out before carrying her into the bakery and coming face to face with Sara Murnello.
"Emily.." She looked awkwardly at her and at Meg in her arms.
"Sara...I didn't know you were working here. Does Daniel know you're in town?"
"No, goodness no. I've inly just started working here. I thought you and Daniel moved to Paris."
"No," she replied readjusting Meg on her hip.
"I didn't know you'd had a baby either."
"Emily hey," Charlotte smiled walking into the bakery. "Hey Meg." Emily turned around and Charlotte saw Sara standing behind the counter. "Oh god. Emily I swear I had no idea she was working here."
"Hey Char. I think we should go somewhere else."
"Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. Here let me take something."
"Take Meghan, you haven't seen her in ages," Emily said handing her to Charlotte and readjusting the bags on her shoulder.
"There's a cafe down the road. Let's go there."
Charlotte nodded and they walked out of the building and down the street.
"How are you holding up?" Charlotte asked.
"Surprising well actually," Emily replied with a smile. "It's been easier having Meg around. She makes me smile."
"That's great."
"Daniel thought it would be worse because she reminds me of the baby we could've had but it's different. Before we had her I used to get really worked up over the possibility that we may never have kids. Even if I don't get pregnant again atleast Daniel and I have Meg."
"You will get pregnant again and have another little one. You just wait," she smiled.