Number 2

A/N: Anyone a Chicago Fire fan? I just published a new fanfiction called FOREVER. Please go and read it!! My other thing is go and read Unexpected by KiaNa1006 It's amazing!!
__________________
Daniel walked in the door from work and found emily in the kitchen with Meg on her hip.
"Hello my beautiful wife."
"Hi." Emily said smiling as she kissed his cheek. "Go get ready, we are leaving in half an hour."
"Where are we going?" Daniel frowned as he looked questioningly at her.
"Out."
"Well how do I know how to dress if I don't know where we are going?"
"Hmm," Emily thought. "Shorts and a shirt. Dressy but not over the top."
"Alright," Daniel smiled kissing her cheek.
He walked upstairs and came down in time for Emily to get changed. She walked back down the stairs and daniel smiled.
"You looks gorgeous," he smiled.
"You don't look too bad yourself," she smiled back.
"Are we taking Meg."
"No, dropping her off at your parents."
Emily picked up Meg and walked to the door, gesturing for daniel to follow. They walked down the beach, dropped Meg off at the Manor and then continued to the rocks where they had their first date.
"What's all this for?" Daniel asked curiously.
"Just because."
"Are you hiding something from me?"
"No," emily replied with a smile playing in her lips.
Something clicked in Daniels mind.
"Ems.....are you pregnant?"
Emily looked away trying to higher smile.
"You are aren't you?" Daniel said picking her up.
"Yes," she replied laughing.
"This is amazing!"
"I know!"
They shared a deep and passionate kiss.
"I love you"